Goof-ups and Bloopers in Indian Automotive World

An out of the context question? Do they still differentiate variants based on number of power windows? [anger] And that too in one of their not so lower line product...
Pathetic...

Guys, Swift Z trims come with a push start engine [lol]:lol!

Read on the top of the list; 'engine push start'. The guys just ate up 'button I guess :biggrin:
View attachment 184821
Oh I got what they meant by "ENGINE PUSH START".
ENGINE PUSH START : It is an old technology used by millions all over the world during emergencies. It is the best and effective way of 'moving on'. Maruti has implemented a technology in their top end models which does not use any battery power to start the engine. To start their cars all needed is a little "PUSH". So this explains "ENGINE" to get "START"ed needs a "PUSH". This technology will be patented soon by Maruti and the same would be made applicable for lower variants too in the near future. This technology also helps in increasing the fuel efficiency as the weight of the car could be reduced.
Note: Strictly pun intended.

Tata Tigor News Paper ad Typo mistakes

Today 07/04/2017 Eenadu Hyderabad paper has stated that it does have 1.5L revotorq Engine . I was soo excited & amazed to see at first. But then I know it does have 1.05L diesel engine. To Satisfy myself I have logged in to Tigor website & had webchat with them they confirmed that it has 1047cc diesel engine. I asked whether paper ad has typo I waited 5 mins I got no reply from them!! What's going on guys but needles to say I was soo excited to see 1.5L engine.

Attachments

Top Bottom