Good to Be Here!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys (and girls, if any :P) !!

I am Narasimha.K a.k.a Simha from bangalore. [:D] i am basically a mechanical design engineer working in a reputed firm.

It's great to be a part of automotive community and exchange ideas and knowledge through similar auto freaks like me!!

I very recently purchased Vista QJD Aura ABS on 27th Aug 2011. I wish to start an ownership thread on this soon. Parallely, i also own Honda Shine 125cc bike on which i commute to office everyday in the pathetic b'lore traffic [anger]

Hope to have a good time here.

Thank you!

Hi Narasimha welcome to TAI,

You have got a wonderful machine on your hand.

Congrats for your Vista,[thumbsup]

Share all of your Automotive experiences here At TAI[:)]

Thread Starter #3
Thanks a lot AppU.

i wish to make my stay memorable here [:)] i will definitely start an ownership thread and post all updates.

Thread Starter #5
I would like to limit this thread to just an introductory one and not an ownership thread :stupid:

i will post as many pics as possible in the ownership thread. watchout for that

Hi simha,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another addition to the Vista QJD gang. Feel free to start an ownership review of your Vista. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome aboard buddy! Now as next rule, you need to start an ownership thread as soon as possible [:)] so that we can comment on your ride!

Welcome on board Narsimha. I am sure you will find like minded people in here and do share your experience with Vista.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and keep in touch for any support.

Thread Starter #11
Hi everyone!! i am so overwhelmed by all your response to my intro thread! thanks everyone. I am preparing an ownership report on my Vista. Will post it in another 2-3days.

Thanks [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Narasimha. Congratulations for New Indica Vista. We’re keenly looking forward to the review. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Simha , good to have a fellow Bangloorean on board.

Congrats on your new acquisition.
Wish you miles of Safe & Happy Motoring.

Thread Starter #15
can somebody teach me how does one upload pics into the threads?! :please:

PS: Also let me know how to re-size the images i've shot because most of the pics i have are above 1MB in size![frustration]

Top Bottom