Good Multi-Media Touchscreen For Ritz ZXi

@Arijitb -No there is no such thing. What I can add to enable hand free phone facility?
Your Kenwood HU actually needs this module Bluetooth & Antennas • KCA-BT300 Features • Kenwood UK to be installed to actually let user use to hands free Call facility over Blue Tooth.Your HU don't got in-built Bluetooth Module...There is a time when some manufacture claim they got hands free function like JVC and in your case it is Kenwood and advertise this way but in real they don't - To enable this user need to further invest in their Bluetooth Module.I doubt the availability of the above mentioned module here in India

If you really need Hands Free function other than replacing your HU are below

1. Invest in stand alone In-Car Hands Free device - Which Got In-Built Battery + Mic + Small Speaker and Clip Mounting Mechanism of such which help user to put the device on Dash Board / Sun Visor / AC vents etc..but the down side is the battery - You need to charge it sometimes.

2. Other is AUX IN based system - This thing work with your Car's HU - No need for charge or anything - Taking Power from your Car 12v Cig Lighter but it occupy your AUX IN port as long as you want to use the device / wants Hands Free function. Usually this kind of system let you stream Music / Media from your smart phone or Bluetooth Enable phone.....Only Downside is you can't Switch your HU to Radio or USB mode - You loose the Hands Free Function...Your only in-car entertainment during usage of the product is your smart phone's media library. That's it.

One of such example is this :-

Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars: Amazon.in: Electronics

Last edited:
Arijitb said:
Other is AUX IN based system - This thing work with your Car's HU - No need for charge or anything - Taking Power from your Car 12v Cig Lighter but it occupy your AUX IN port as long as you want to use the device / wants Hands Free function. Usually this kind of system let you stream Music / Media from your smart phone or Bluetooth Enable phone.....Only Downside is you can't Switch your HU to Radio or USB mode - You loose the Hands Free Function...Your only in-car entertainment during usage of the product is your smart phone's media library. That's it.
Thanks for the informative write-up. In fact I do not attend mobile calls while driving. My wife looks after such calls while I drive. The problem arises when I had to offer her a lift. It happens she called to mention precise location of lift while I am driving. Your 2nd suggestion is very helpful. I will install it. I do not need Radio or USB while driving alone.

Top Bottom