Good Multi-Media Touchscreen For Ritz ZXi

Thread Starter #1
Hi, am looking for a good multimedia touch screen headunit which should play audio, video, bluetooth for music/calls, Rear camera with parking sensors)for RITZ zxi. Please suggest the best one.

Thanks,
Udaa

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Ok, forgot to mention it should support navigation as well..can this be fitted in RITZ zxi?

Last edited:
The one I gave will support navigation through iphone. A word of caution here. Having all the controls on one system may create issues. The rear camera ,when in action you will not have control over the music system. So, if you add Navigation to that , it will increase the dependence. There are systems available with Navigation interface.Like this
Read through for more info in the pages.

Hi Udaa,

I have installed Pioneer AVH-289BT in my Ritz LXI 2 weeks before. It will suits your requirement. Sound and touch quality is good. If needed please let me know i will post the pictures by tomorrow

Here is the instruction manual. Is it possible to add hands free phoning feature to my model.
View attachment 213587
Do you have Mic (Mouth piece) installed any where in your Car like in front of the Wind Screen ?

Like Below

Mic.png

If yes...Then you are all Set - Just Follow the instruction.

Though I found here at the product page - Need optional adopter
DPX-U5120 | 1DIN & 2DIN Receivers | Car Electronics | KENWOOD India

Optional Bluetooth Adaptor KCA-BT300
The KCA-BT300 is an add on Bluetooth adaptor compatible with the DPX504U. It enables hands-free mobile phone operation, SMS (Short Message Service), additionally it plays music files from A2DP-compatible devices.

Last edited:

Top Bottom