Good Morning From Yogiraj

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I am Yogiraj from Pune.
A mechanical engineer by profession, avid traveller, auto enthusiast (obviously, otherwise what would I be doing here;-)).
It is nice to be a part of this esteemed community.

Thanks,

Yogiraj.

Dear Friends,

I am Yogiraj from Pune.
A mechanical engineer by profession, avid traveller, auto enthusiast (obviously, otherwise what would I be doing here;-)).
It is nice to be a part of this esteemed community.

Thanks,

Yogiraj.
Hello buddy,
Have a happy and pleasant stay in this community.
BTW which car or bike do you own(if any)
I love to remember people's cars and bikes!! :)

Thread Starter #4
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome.
I own 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS, 1985 Yamaha RD 350, 2010 Ford Figo TDCi, 2004 Skoda Octavia vRS.
Looking for a used Fortuner/Pajero Sport.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome.
I own 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS, 1985 Yamaha RD 350, 2010 Ford Figo TDCi, 2004 Skoda Octavia vRS.
Looking for a used Fortuner/Pajero Sport.
Like @bhvm said kelkkunnu a car specially Skoda takes to much hardwork and money!!!
BTW the Octavia vRS is a nice machine.

Thread Starter #7
Octavia 2004 huh?
Family sports wala.
That's interesting. No one keeps skodas that long.
I bought it used from a friend three years back. I may or may not keep it going forward, depending on what happens to my Fortuner/Pajero Sport search.
Like @bhvm said kelkkunnu a car specially Skoda takes to much hardwork and money!!!
BTW the Octavia vRS is a nice machine.
Yes, it does indeed take a lot to maintain it. It is a purpose built machine, as long as you respect that purpose, it’ll not disappoint you.

as long as you respect that purpose, it’ll not disappoint you
That's the reply i want to do to people who hate Skoda's and VW's.
Just because they take a lot to maintain, they can't be under-rated. just like you said, they are built for a ppurpose and we gotta respect that.
Sirji, last line sunke mazaa aa gaya!!!

Thread Starter #9
That's the reply i want to do to people who hate Skoda's and VW's.
Just because they take a lot to maintain, they can't be under-rated. just like you said, they are built for a ppurpose and we gotta respect that.
Sirji, last line sunke mazaa aa gaya!!!
The pleasure that you derive when driving these cars is unmatched. And that’s probably the price we pay for the pleasure.

Thread Starter #12
Well said,
I do not mind little more Maintenance, Little more cost when we get heaps of performance is return.
What, However, I hate is how some brands treat their customers as garbage. Unfortunately, Skoda/ VW comes on top here.
One of the recent issues that have been happening with our forum member-
Condensation Issue in Headlights
Yes, that’s something the European OEMs need to work on, especially in India. While I love their cars, by no means I approve of their malpractices.
Most of the cases, incapable service network, immoral leadership and over-confidence of these OEMs and their service centres that a common customer doesn’t understand much about cars leads to such situations. Thankfully, with forums like this, the customer is becoming aware of such incidents and are better equipped in dealing with them.

Thanks,
Yogiraj.

Thread Starter #13
By the way, I am looking for a used Toyota Fortuner or Pajero Sport in Pune, Mumbai, Nashik etc. (Still confused though between both of these). How do I get in touch with fellow members for this? Can I post my requirements anywhere on the forum?
I don’t know, may be since I am a new member, but I am not able to send private messages to other members. What’s the trick? Am I allowed to send messages after fulfilling certain criteria?

Thanks,

Yogiraj.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Thankfully, with forums like this, the customer is becoming aware of such incidents and are better equipped in dealing with them.
If you have any input on skoda headlight issue, do reply on the Original thread for @akop.4040 above.
As we members have exhausted most of our options.
By the way, I am looking for a used Toyota Fortuner or Pajero Sport in Pune, Mumbai, Nashik etc. (Still confused though between both of these). How do I get in touch with fellow members for this? Can I post my requirements anywhere on the forum?
I don’t know, may be since I am a new member, but I am not able to send private messages to other members. What’s the trick? Am I allowed to send messages after fulfilling certain criteria?

Thanks,

Yogiraj.
1>Maybe you can go through a process like me-
Bitten By 4x4 Bug. Now I Want One
which will help you select proper car as well as get ideas to buy/ Maintain one.

2> PM facility will be available as soon as you cross required Posts count / Rank.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
You can open a new thread in the Car Shopper section giving your requirements and you will get recommendations from fellow members.

The Car Shopper

Top Bottom