GM Enters in Mini-SUV Race with Chevrolet Trax

Some more pics

By looking at the first glance what i can feel is the ground clearance is very low.
Its hardly 200mm to touch with the potholed roads and underbody might scrap.
Not a compact SUV for Indian roads i feel.

But strong competitor in the list with Ecosport and Duster
I mean how much GC you need ? Chevy is going to tune it as per the country and region 180-200 is enough of a GC for Indian roads.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: First drive review: Chevrolet Trax

I mean how much GC you need ? Chevy is going to tune it as per the country and region 180-200 is enough of a GC for Indian roads.
Cool Raja, My aspect is for off driving can it be best suited in those roads,

With 200mm you could go anywhere you like if you drive sensibly but if you want to measure clearances sizes with your mates then sure extra 10mm is much better! If you are looking at consistent off-road tracks, then sure the extra 10mm will be awesome, (Sorry my personal opinion).

Re: First drive review: Chevrolet Trax

Cool Raja, My aspect is for off driving can it be best suited in those roads,

With 200mm you could go anywhere you like if you drive sensibly but if you want to measure clearances sizes with your mates then sure extra 10mm is much better! If you are looking at consistent off-road tracks, then sure the extra 10mm will be awesome, (Sorry my personal opinion).
No way this that true blue 4X4 . This is a soft roader just this . A thar and tata safari will be anyday better then this for hardcore off roading .

It looks somewhat good to me with some confusion in my generated by Captiva. But still I like Ecosport over this [:)], but both the biggest hurdle will be their pricing to compete with XUV,Duster. It looks to me that Mini SUV's are going to make their way in India during 2013 will become hot soon !!

Top Bottom