Global Ford Fiesta 2015: A Long Term Review

Thread Starter #46
The road is winding just wide enough for two vehicles to pass,have be very attentive as to the oncoming traffic,the road is excellent, freshly laid one,no refreshments available at the top, and the nearest hotel is at chikamagalur,which is 18 kms from mullayangiri.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #47
The road to the top of the mullayangiri is a sceanic one,at the same time very steep,and at the top kutchha,

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48
My Whitee crossed the 40K mark,in 30 months, clap,as always very engaing to drive, since the day one,this is the primary and sole reason I brought this car, which is a rare sight on Indian roads, very good support from Ford India.

Attachments

Thread Starter #50
Reached Bhubaneswar at 6 pm in the evening after leaving Vishsakpatanam early in the morning at 6am.Took diversion towards interior of chilka lake of 100kms, the roads are excellent,recently & newly laid.
Had reached vishskpattanam from Hyderabad two days earlier,had left Hyderabad at 7am reached vishsakpattam 8pm in the evening.

Thread Starter #51
Completed the 10 day trip to Andrapradesh,Orissa &West Bengal with my wife,Drove till Bhubaneswar,kept the car,after local tour of two days ,went to Kolkata,,did local sightseeing for two days,came back.Started on may 24 from Bhubaneswar at 5.40 am in the morning drove till Vijaywada,reached guesthouse at8.40 pm after a drive of 814 kms had dinner, slept ,woke up at 4am,started the drive at 5.15 am ,after driving for 212 kms had breakfast at NGrill Resto restaurant which is 32 kms from Hyderabad at 7.53 am to8.39 am,reached the ring road and took the bangalore exit,drove till penakonda reached at 3.10pm,for a distance of 432 kms on Hyderabad—Bangalore highway with light refreshments and bio breaks,took diversion for Pavagadha drove through challakere reached Chitradurga and reached my home at 8.05 am after a drive of 13hr 38 minutes and a total distance of 916 kms in single day which is the longest drive till date.Sticked to the National highway route only in order to to aviod single lane roads as far as possible.The only single lane road on my return journey was the diversion to reach Chitradurga I.e penakonda—pavgada—Challakere—Chitradurga road of 200 odd kms,wherein we cross the AP —-Karnataka boarder..Total distance covered 3649kms.My Whitee aka Ford Fiesta gave no problems enroute.........

Thread Starter #52
Some of the snaps,The last snap was taken when we had taken a detour towards Chilka lake from main highway and situated at the other end of the chilka lake

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #56
I avoided nallmal forest road since it involves a ghat section & that the same is a single lane road incidentally ,the route we took was longer by 150 one but Google maps showed almost similar time

Attachments

Thread Starter #59
Sorry sir if the said post gave a wrong inference,the said odo reading was of yesterday.The total kms from October 2015 is 44444kms.in earlier post no 48 of this thread I have posted about 40k odo

Thread Starter #60
Updating after sometime,the odometer reading is now46785km
The tyres have weathered well,the tyres were changed on 26dec2017at 32475km.keeping the tyres pressure 36psi at the front and 38 psi at the back.The steering is precise &grippy,but a harsh ride,the roads here at my place are good so keeping the same for some time.One thing I noticed that the car does not scrap over the monesterous speed breakers that much when compared to pressure at 30 to 32 psi

Top Bottom