Global Ford Fiesta 2015: A Long Term Review

Thread Starter #16
My two prized possessions, recently came together,when my father came to visit me recently,the older one of now reads 85k kms, whenever one sits in the Ritz it gives a feeling of sitting in a big car.

Attachments

Thread Starter #17
Snaps of Michelin primacy3st after 1300kms,they have weathered the nips and cuts very well at the same time we can see the stone bits embedded in the groves

Attachments

Thread Starter #20
The was got removed,but there was a gradual loss of air, repaired the same incidentally the Goodyear tyres was also punctured by a similar screw, there are a number of hardware shops on the way to office,sigh. Bythe way a nice picture of my Whitee

Attachments

Thread Starter #21
Found these at the parking lot of my office,these are the culprits which have caused two punctures within one month,there was a construction work,which was carried out,and after the work,the labourers had carelessly not cleaned the place and left them there where the car tyre has rolled over them.the tread marks are visible in the photo.

Attachments

Excellent machine bought by you Mr. GVC. Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Well, little afraid if I may suggest you to get us a few more details on the car pertaining to :
> Fuel used (must be a diesel to get 25+ kmpl, of course [;)])
> Variant purchased Titanium or +..
> OTR price in Bangalore, if you really don't mind[:)]

Thanks, and have thousands of happier miles in this new year. Drive safe. Take Care.

Yours
Kumar

Thread Starter #23
Well sir, first of all thanks for the kind words.New year Greetings to you to sir, just finished a drive of 288 kms, just read your post on the thread so this is the reason for late night reply. Started at 6pm from my work place and reached Bangalore at 11pm,the traffic on NH4 was thin only trucks on the road, had to wave in an out of these big vehicles who were on all the three lanes of the carriage way.Maintained a speed of 100 kmph to 120 ,a bit of aggressive driving on my part.mileage was 23.5km/litre with fully loaded boot
Regarding your query sir , its the normal diesel which is being filled for the car,Variant Titanium.it was only Variant manufactured by Ford India way back in the year 2015,the year in which Ford stopped production of the car.OTR 12,lakhs.Odometre reading 33978kms till date ,and enjoying every km of driving the Whitee

Last edited:
Excellent FE figures. However there is always as 15-20% variation in the actual FE numbers obtained in tank full to tank full method from the ones showed in the MID's... So for instance if MID shows 25.0 kmpl, you may infer that your Fiesta returns anything above and nothing less than 20 kmpl... A tank full to tank full method returns more accurate numbers here.

Well sir, first of all thanks for the kind words.New year Greetings to you to sir, just finished a drive of 288 kms, just read your post on the thread so this is the reason for late night reply. Started at 6pm from my work place and reached Bangalore at 11pm,the traffic on NH4 was thin only trucks on the road, had to wave in an out of these big vehicles who were on all the three lanes of the carriage way.Maintained a speed of 100 kmph to 120 ,a bit of aggressive driving on my part.mileage was 23.5km/litre with fully loaded boot
Regarding your query sir , its the normal diesel which is being filled for the car,Variant Titanium.it was only Variant manufactured by Ford India way back in the year 2015,the year in which Ford stopped production of the car.OTR 12,lakhs.Odometre reading 33978kms till date ,and enjoying every km of driving the Whitee
Happy Pongal / Sankraanthi to you and your family.

Thanks for your response which helps me know Ford has stopped Fiesta production.

I always have a love for Classic Fiesta which is an excellent road handler.

Excellent FE figures. However there is always as 15-20% variation in the actual FE numbers obtained in tank full to tank full method from the ones showed in the MID's... So for instance if MID shows 25.0 kmpl, you may infer that your Fiesta returns anything above and nothing less than 20 kmpl... A tank full to tank full method returns more accurate numbers here.
Im using Global Fiesta for the past 4 years. Im getting a mileage of 19.5 KMPL in the city drive and nearly up to 23 KMPL in the highways. All these are calculated using full tank method. Since my model is Style variant it does not have MID. In the highway i drive at a max of 2100 RPM to be on a safer side. Its 66000 on the ODO. Im well satisfied with my Fiesta.

Thread Starter #26
Returned from Bangalore,with less luggage, due to which I reduced the tyre pressure to 33-34 psi all-round,the top layer of thetyres has now worn out,the running of Michelin primacy3st tyres has come to 1400km after change,the ride back home was comfortable super silent , loving them that I have made a good choice though at a premium price the Fiesta having a stiff suspension the tyres aid in comfortable ride.

Thread Starter #28
Had been on a one day trip to Belur ,Halebeedu and Belvadi ,total distance 272 kms.started at 8.55AM returned at 8.15 pm,here are some snaps
As stated in earlier posts there being road construction , the average speed was 60 to80 kmph, from my work place at Davengere district Belur temple is about 120kms, journey time to Belur was three hours approximate.Will be posting snaps of temple later on

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30
Had been on a day's trip of 257 kms today,the roads are actually good now in these parts of Karnataka, traffic was less the weather was super hot ,had kept ACC at 23 degree Centigrade.The screen shot of today's journey from Google maps

Attachments

Top Bottom