Glad To Be a Part of TAI

Thread Starter #1
Dear All ,
I am the newbie in TAI who joined months back. I am actively reading the reviews, travelogues. Lot of review articles really helped me to choose my new car. The articles are very informative and helpful. Last month I brought Skoda Rapid and clocked 1000 KM in first month[clap].
I am looking forward to participate actively in the forums. I am willing to start with my buying experiance and Intial Ownership Report of my new Skoda Rapid.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Pons
Skoda Rapid

Re: Glad to be Part of TAI

Welcome aboard pponvannan. Hope you have a great time at The Automotive India.

Congrats on your new Skoda Rapid. Is it a diesel or a petrol? We would love to hear on your buying and ownership experience of your new ride.

Please do visit the Announcements section and accustomed with the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if there a need be, we'll be happy to help. Happy motoring.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for Posting my Intro.
I brought Skoda Rapid diesal Ambition Plus Model with MY14 scheme. Dealer offered with good discounts. i will share the details in new thread.

Thread Starter #4
Dear GM,

Trying to create post for my buying experiance. Unfortuntely i dont have the rights to create a Post[confused]. Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,
Pons

Dear GM,

Trying to create post for my buying experiance. Unfortuntely i dont have the rights to create a Post[confused]. Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,
Pons
Just visit this link. This will guide you on how to start posting and open your new thread.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pictorial-guide-starting-new-thread-poll.html

Visit this link as well which explains how a good ownership review should be penned down. Hope this helps.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...omposing-your-ownership-review-must-read.html

350Z

Core Team
I am looking forward to participate actively in the forums. I am willing to start with my buying experiance and Intial Ownership Report of my new Skoda Rapid.
Congrats and welcome aboard. Hope the Rapid is treating you well. I look forward to read a detailed review. Let us know if you’re still having issues in creating a thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hey Pons, welcome to The Automotive India!

Congratulations on your Skoda. Hope to see your ownerahip review soon.

Take care and drive safe.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom