Getting Volkswagen Polo Trendline in Black?

Thread Starter #1
Hi can some one advise if it is posiible to get VW polo trendline in black color, i know only white and red are avilable as per their website, but i'm just wondering if i request for black will they do it? also what are nos for their nation wide sales team..

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Polo Trendline in black

Buddy, I dont think so that they will do a car in black if you request them!

BTW, The nos. are not available at their website, You can request the polo owners for the same-
http://www.volkswagen.co.in/en/models/TheNewPolo

You can go to a dealer (VW) and get the possibilities.
Otherwise, go for the red colour, looks awesome. Black is not available as per thier website.You can see yourself-
Configure your Polo < Polo < Models < Welcome to Volkswagen India

But, however, Black is available in Comfortline polo (petrol)-
Configure your Polo < Polo < Models < Welcome to Volkswagen India.

Good Luck!

Hi can some one advise if it is posiible to get VW polo trendline in black color, i know only white and red are avilable as per their website, but i'm just wondering if i request for black will they do it?
VW dealer can paint and give you.

You can expect Rs 40000 to 50000 as an additional bill.

Last edited:

I have worked in VW. Black is a metallic colour. White & red are non-metallic. So Polo TL is only available in white & red & hence the company will NOT paint it black for you.

Anyways, in a mass produced car like Polo, forget about customizations from the company.

A paint job has to be aftermarket. Car customisation is not yet present in India. As Raj mentioned you can only get TL in White and Red. If you want black need to push for CL [:)]

Thread Starter #7

Thanks everyone for the replies,
i like black, but i would never shell 40k or 50k for that, i'm happy with the white. white looks awesome too.

Right decision yesvee. Best option to go with the available colour. [:)] Another thing is that Polo has water based paint which is not available in market. So don't try any aftermarket paint stuff in your car.

lxi.

Suspended
Right decision. Dont give another 40-50k for the same Trendline version. You would have instead gone for the Comfortline. White looks awesome on the Polo As well as Vento. Have a look at Red also! It looks hot and IMO it will be a pain to clean a white car (As in my ANHC)

Cheers.

Top Bottom