Getting a Maruti Gypsy and Installing CNG?

So my decision is

• Total voters
Thread Starter #17
hi mastersquall,
chintan from Gujarat & also search for GYPSY around 2000-2004 model & want to fit CNG/AC in it, i also with you for believe in old Gypsy with CNG-LPG is best bet.
Good Luck

Better than scorpio, was not aware of this.
Once you get spoiled by safari comfort and compare to maintenance cost safari is cheaper to maintained atleast for me if i compare it with my friend scorpio . Safari is far better even my friend used to take safari for long trip leaving scorpio at home

Thread Starter #18
update just found gypsy 2010 8k done if everything is turn out OK then on this Thursday you will see that gypsy in delhi :)

BTW that gypsy is in himachal so it will be 400KM travel from there to delhi

Thread Starter #20
i haven't purchased it . i will buy it on Wednesday right now i told another person to look at car tomorrow and check all paper . if only they give me green signal then only i will take money with me to buy it and in mean time they prepare gypsy NOC .

owner is asking 5.50L . it is in silver with alloy and AC . so what you think

If you wish to put CNG then why spoil the life of a Gypsy. Get any box with wheels and put CNG. Gypsys have a DNA buddy, respect that. Do you really think that a CNG run gypsy can give you that FEEL of driving an offroader?

freakdude.

Thread Starter #22
I am very sorry if my words hurt your feeling but

Sorry mate i don't live in dream world . i live in reality and in reality if you don't save you can't live in this deadly world which is ready to eat you alive if chance given . why not gypsy in the end its just box with 4 wheels but its not car its owner who define car personalty . when i am doing normal work with CNG i save lot of money and still get to drive my dream machine and when i want off-roading simply switch off CNG and use petrol and become off-roader for that day then back to simple life with CNG .

I am very sorry if my words hurt your feeling but

Sorry mate i don't live in dream world . i live in reality and in reality if you don't save you can't live in this deadly world which is ready to eat you alive if chance given . why not gypsy in the end its just box with 4 wheels but its not car its owner who define car personalty . when i am doing normal work with CNG i save lot of money and still get to drive my dream machine and when i want off-roading simply switch off CNG and use petrol and become off-roader for that day then back to simple life with CNG .
Thats a right decision mastersquall. Switch on the power or switch on the economy.

update just found gypsy 2010 8k done if everything is turn out OK then on this Thursday you will see that gypsy in delhi :)

BTW that gypsy is in himachal so it will be 400KM travel from there to delhi
i haven't purchased it . i will buy it on Wednesday right now i told another person to look at car tomorrow and check all paper . if only they give me green signal then only i will take money with me to buy it and in mean time they prepare gypsy NOC .

owner is asking 5.50L . it is in silver with alloy and AC . so what you think
You got a good car for a decent price that too with an a/c!,the only thing you have to do is to fix your CNG kit,Any plans to fix power steering?

Thread Starter #25
not now will first see how it behave. else power steering will cost me 20k original Jimmy one which fit perfectly without any changes required

Top Bottom