Get your Hyundai check-up for free this festive season!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai has introduced a Free-Service Car Care Clinic yet once again this year during festive season, which will commence from 22nd October 2010 and goes till 31st October 2010. Customers will be able to avail this service at 30 Authorized Hyundai Service stations across India. This Free car care clinic includes 80-Point Free check up of car Electrical, Engine, Transmission etc. Apart from this, You get 10% discount on spare parts and 20% on labor charges as well as extended warranty. Hyundai is also giving away prizes like LCD Television, Digital Camera and DVD player to customers in eight different regions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
I shared this news considering that it’d benefit many Hyundai owners we have onboard. Yes, only in 30 workshops is not the best idea, but interested members can contact the dealership for further details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks like i got my car serviced at the wrong time just two weeks back![frustration]

I hope they don frustrate the customers with long appointments as generally the crowd will be more. Two weeks back itself i got an appointment only after three days!

dhaya even if you have done service..i think you can get general check up done. and this is good time to purchase hyundai spare parts too..[;)]

dhaya even if you have done service..i think you can get general check up done. and this is good time to purchase hyundai spare parts too..[;)]

Yeah i can get it done but money waste! Why do you want to service your car again after 2 weeks just for the sake of offer?

On second thoughts will they offer discount for spoilers?[evil]

So is this free servicing, or a free check - up camp.
@Dhaya: Even with the discounts, the spoilers will be tad too expensive. Double-triple the cost of good aftermarket ones.

Free check-up camp! You will be charged if anything is found wrong i guess.

Yes i know spoilers outside are cheap but am worried whether the paint quality will be as good as company paint! The color difference should not be visible!

[OT]
No probs da. My i10's is an after-market job. Rs 3000 vs. Rs 9000 at the dealer. No paint difference visible at all. Besides, after - market jobs can be better than jobs done by the dealer. I don't think the dealer will do it any better than outside. Just match the shade.
[/OT]

Hyundai is successful in the Indian market, but the competitor are so high and all the companies have sub models of every model which is useless,i prefer.

Good News for Hyundai Customers.

But the ASS of Hyundai is going worser now a days.

Not sure if many are experiencing the same.

Ha Ha Yes Dhaya!

Okay take it this way, until you have contacts your car will not be serviced properly.

I have an incident which can't be shared here :)

I have an incident which can't be shared here :)
I thought atleast there one foriegn brand which is maintaining good A.S.S.

Btw Zinam and Dhaya, do you guys both get your car serviced at the same Service centre?

Top Bottom