General Queries Of New Car & Bike Buyers

Re: General Doubts of New Car Buyers & Owners

I am driving i 10 i want to know can i drive my car on gear 2 if the traffice is too slow .i mean after going 2 feet traffic stops again after going 5 feets traffic stop. How should i drive the car in this situation . How should i use clutch pedal, gear and acceletor pedals ,please advise me urgently

I'm sorry to ask you this, but how long have you been driving cars?

I am driving i 10 hyundai . I want to know how will i know that the steering is to the left or right .is there any any sign on steering which indicates that steering is now to left or right or centre . Please help me
[confused] why you want to know that? while you drive , car tells you the direction of tyres .

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I am driving i 10 hyundai . I want to know how will i know that the steering is to the left or right .is there any any sign on steering which indicates that steering is now to left or right or centre . Please help me
My dear, I respect your questions and honestly a novice driver is bound to have them.[:)] I would suggest you that take car-learning sessions from a good motor-learning school. Also if may ask, did you give the driving test prior to issuing of the driving license? Have you placed a "learner's" sign on the car?

There is no mark/signal/sign on steering that indicates the direction of it. Since steering is round hence when you turn the car to the left the wheels turn to left with help of the steering and same is for the right side.

Here is a small pictorial illustration that might help to clear your doubt dear.

steering-image.jpg

L3A2.jpg

Pic

Regards

Akash

Hyundai i

I HAVE PURCHASED HYUNDAI i model. SPORTZ 1.1 BSIV F/L WITH CUBIC CAPACITY 1086 .NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOES 1.1 BS IV MEANS WHAT IS MEANING O F F/L .WHAT IS FULL FORM OF F/L. WHAT IS 1.1 . IS 1.1 CUBIC CAPACITY ARE 1.1 AND 1086 SAME THING. 1086 CUBIC CAPACICY IS WHAT ? 1086 is capacity of which item?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hyundai i

I HAVE PURCHASED HYUNDAI i model. SPORTZ 1.1 BSIV F/L WITH CUBIC CAPACITY 1086 .NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOES 1.1 BS IV MEANS WHAT IS MEANING O F F/L .WHAT IS FULL FORM OF F/L. WHAT IS 1.1 . IS 1.1 CUBIC CAPACITY ARE 1.1 AND 1086 SAME THING. 1086 CUBIC CAPACICY IS WHAT ? 1086 is capacity of which item?
My friend, I suggest you to please go by the manual of your car asap. 99% of your doubts/ questions regarding your vehicle will be solved and answered.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom