General Doubts of New Car / Bike Buyers & Owners

Does anyone know the T&C for taking a test drive? I have tried on google and booking test drives online but don't see any comprehensive information on this.
Why you need Google for booking test drive? Which car you want to test drive? Go to your nearest dealer and ask for a test drive . There are no terms & conditions for Test drives.
After test driving you can take a decision whether to buy the car or not.!

I dont think there is any T&C for taking a TD other than a valid Driving Licence.

Why do you want to book a TD online, simply go to any car showroom,check your car in detail and ask the SA for a TD, as simple as that.
Why you need Google for booking test drive? Which car you want to test drive? Go to your nearest dealer and ask for a test drive . There are no terms & conditions for Test drives.
After test driving you can take a decision whether to buy the car or not.!
I am newbie driver [embarass] So I am kind of concerned about the T&C of damages etc. If it is my car I am on the hook while TD is not mine.

350Z

Core Team
I am newbie driver So I am kind of concerned about the T&C of damages etc. If it is my car I am on the hook while TD is not mine.
You’re required to submit a copy of driving license and sign on the disclaimer form before any dealership will permit a test drive.

Drive Safe,
350Z

In the current day, motorbikes are not a method for need but rather an extravagance or outright method of comfort. The enthrallment of purchasing your first arrangement of cogwheels can be head-turning. You might be one of them who needs to swing a leg over, turn that quickening agent and feel the breeze of opportunity coursing through your hair locks. Yet, simply hold your metal ponies, before you spend your cash on a machine, here are not many basic issues that you have to determine.
  • Consider Your Needs for Riding
  • Choose a Bike That Suits You
  • Consider a Long-term Budget
  • Think Before You Purchase, No Rush
  • Buy an Exciting Riding Machine

Purchasing a vehicle, regardless of whether it is new or second-hand, is certifiably not a simple process. This is a long and dubious method, especially for first-time purchasers. This is on the grounds that you need to think about numerous components, and this can be accomplished just in the event that you have some essential information about those elements. Here are some fundamental rules to be followed while purchasing a vehicle that will be able to explore what can in any case be a troublesome and scary measure. When you are outfitted with acceptable data, you will find that obtaining a vehicle is simpler and quicker than you might have anticipated. These are a thing to be taken care of while buying Cars
  • Decide the Type of Car You Need
  • Size of the Car
  • Engine and Fuel Savings
  • Safety Features
  • Comfort and Convenience Features
  • Passenger Volume and Cargo Space
  • Type of Driving Systems
  • Transmission Systems
  • Price of the Car

Top Bottom