Gearless Scooter For Rs.55,000: Suggestions Needed

Thread Starter #1
Hy guys this is arpan here.I am looking forward to buy a gear less bike sort of scooty.I am really clueless about bikes till now.Kindly guide me with reasons.Here are my budgets and requirement.Weight of the bike shouldn't be much as one or two 60 above people may ride the bike.
I can spend only Inr.55,000 .I have to ride near about 30 kms every day in average.So mileage is a big deal.Altough look is not so important stil it needs to be present able.
Please guide me with proprt reasons.

Hello Arpan welcome to TAI I would suggest you can go for zest for the following reasons

As you said some elderly people will drive the scooter zest a central body engine

Milegage is good on road give 55 after the first servicing if drive neatly

I would have suggested you TVS Jupiter, but the sitting posture and seat is some inches above the WEGO.

Since the person driving you mentioned would drive is above 60 then suspension and ride quality is a major criteria.

So scooters like,

TVS Jupiter
TVS Wego
Honda Activa
Suzuki Access

may be considered in your list.

One best advantage of WEGO is the easy of refueling; as the refuel point is outside the luggage.

INCIDENT :
One incident that came to my mind at Karve nagar Petrol pump at Pune. One lady age around 50 was refueling her Hero Pleasure. The Petrol Pump vendor ask for payment mode, she said card. The vendor ask for card while she was refueling. So she picked the card from her purse and gave to the vendor. While her purse was kept on all above her belongings. She got little confused. By the time one person straightway picked her purse from the luggage and ran away. Since it was a busy office timing no one was able to help her.

I wouldn't suggest Activa since seat height is little more than WEGO. You may think and take a test ride of Suzuki Access. Also considering long run above four are real best performer.

My Choice in your case:
1. TVS Wego
2. Suzuki Access.

Top Bottom