G.R Insurance, Worst Insurance Provider Ever Experienced

Thread Starter #1
Guys I am sorry to say this but I am really fed up with G R Insurance. They gave prompt services when I was supposed to buy the insurance for my car (HDFC ergo with unlimited 0% dep claims, is most expensive in the market as well), but recently my claim was not processed properly 2 months back when I claimed, I didn't got cashless service as well and guess what I am waiting for my cheque since 2 months. G R Insurance has my cheque and they doesn't seems to deliver it to me. I don't know why but they said it's not company's mistake but the courier company, who was unable to deliver the cheque. I can still remember that someone from HDFC Ergo(Noida branch) confirmed my address by calling me but till now I didn't received it. I even asked them to tell me the company address so that I can personally collect it then. But they simply refused it by saying that we can't give you the cheque instead it has to be delivered via courier company. If it's not company's mistake then who else. If they can't even get the documents delivered in 2 months time, then what else can be expected from them.

Now G R Insurance guys has my cheque but they are continuously making false commitments by saying that we'll get it delivered at the dealership and making excuses what ever they can. They even asked me to give them the A C no. which I simply refused after noticing their this behaviour. I am really fed up with these guys. I won't ever go to G R Insurance again.

Last edited:
Warn them you will go to consumer court and you have proof against them. Usually this will do the trick.

Why did you not give them your account number and neft code so they can do a direct transfer, usually now insurance company do a neft/rtgs transfer which is fast. You can try it.

Hi Vivek,
As Ram pointed,give them the account number and IFSC Code.I got my claim amount through account transfer and I believe that's the way nowadays.Between which is this GR Insurance?
Regards,
Aneesh.

Top Bottom