Fun Trip to New York. (Fairfax - New York - Philadelphia - Fairfax)

Thread Starter #34
DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

While we were going to Philadelphia we saw 4 fighter jets taking off one by one as the interstate we were driving on goes parallel to the Newark Airport. So we could capture one and made a small video.
DSCN0198.jpg

The video is interesting only between 0.8 secs to .21 secs. As the jet just went away and the camera was shaky since we were driving at almost 100 kmh and the road was uneven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXUWB4kRtA&feature=youtu.be

DSCN0150.jpg
So we went to a bar called Daddy-O and this was their menu book and guess what this menu book was only particularly for shots[:D]
DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

That's the famous Wall Street Bull
NY7.jpg

And that's the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
NY8.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
The construction site behind the image is the place where the great WTC (World Trade Center) towers used to be.
NY9.jpg

That's an metro station. You can see they have like 3 lines.
IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

This is the Lincon Tunnel. This tunnel is built under water and is almost 2.5 kms long built in 1934
IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

Oh !! nice pics Singh !! We have seen half of the America, courtesy : Singh890[clap], we look forward to see more of America in your future travelogues ! free of cost without flying across Atlantic !![:)]

Thread Starter #42
Oh !! nice pics Singh !! We have seen half of the America, courtesy : Singh890[clap], we look forward to see more of America in your future travelogues ! free of cost without flying across Atlantic !![:)]
Hahaha sure man and thanks for your kind words. I am glad you liked the pictures. And yes i'll keep posting my travelogues as far as i am in US. [:D]

Nice pics and route map, Singh !! you are better than most of my relatives who stay in NC, Boston,Houston,CA,SJ,Dallas who never write any travelouge and show the pictures. They always show the pictures of the function held in their house in US and their cats & dogs there[:)]

Thread Starter #45
Nice pics and route map, Singh !! you are better than most of my relatives who stay in NC, Boston,Houston,CA,SJ,Dallas who never write any travelouge and show the pictures. They always show the pictures of the function held in their house in US and their cats & dogs there[:)]
Well i like to travel and share my experiences. But before becoming a member of TAI i also din't use to write any travelogues as nobody asked for it and there was no need until then. so i guess that's the same story with your relatives.

Top Bottom