Fujifilm FinePix C25 Point & Shoot

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Finally I got a simple Digital Camera Fujifilm FinePix C25 Point & Shoot which costs me Rs. 3400 at Camera Citi, Chennai.

Key Features of Camera: Fujifilm FinePix C25 Point & Shoot (White)
  • 12.0 megapixel Camera
  • CCD Image Sensor
  • 3x Optical Zoom and 6.3x Digital Zoom
  • 2.4 inch Color LCD Monitor
  • ISO 100 - ISO 1600 Sensitivity

fujifilmc25._fujifilm-finepix-c25-digital-camera-white-.jpg

item_L_4503149_1058401.jpg

Hope I should be able to capture all our fantastic moments from now on.

Any Suggestions/ideas using this kind of cameras effectively.

12MP and that too at 3400 bucks. Sirji thats a real VFM deal. Congrats. How about posting some sample clicks?

Thread Starter #3
12MP and that too at 3400 bucks. Sirji thats a real VFM deal. Congrats. How about posting some sample clicks?
Thanks.

I will do it today. Today we will be clicking some snaps [My son's Bday]. I have some problem in my desktop so not able to transfer yesterday [some of the first clicks after getting the camera]. Lappy does n't have USB access [Blocked being the lappy is office one].

Today I will try to do it.

Thanks.

I will do it today. Today we will be clicking some snaps [My son's Bday]. I have some problem in my desktop so not able to transfer yesterday [some of the first clicks after getting the camera]. Lappy does n't have USB access [Blocked being the lappy is office one].

Today I will try to do it.
Sure, waiting for the pics.

OT: Wish your son a very happy birthday from my side.

Thread Starter #5
Pls find couple of pics which we have clicked on the first day. Actually all these pics are resized to 600X480 from something like 4000X3000

First pic taken by sales man
DSCF9004.jpg

Second pic taken by sales man. Three of us, myself, my son and my dotty.
DSCF9006.JPG

My wife clicked by me as third pic
DSCF9007.jpg

Random picture taken by my dotty
DSCF9010.jpg

Myself and my wife with my sparky which was clicked by my daughter
DSCF9011.jpg

Murugan, God's calender clicked by my dotty
DSCF9013.jpg

My Fish tank clicked by myself at 4 am [hehe]
DSCF9020.jpg

Next day, 4th Oct being my sons b'day we clicked some
DSCF9026.jpg
DSCF9027.jpg
DSCF9028.jpg
DSCF9033.jpg
DSCF9034.jpg
DSCF9037.jpg
DSCF9044.jpg
DSCF9052.jpg

Being first time for this camera, we might not know some settings. But I believe the quality of the pics are good.

Friends pls comment.

Nice pics sir. I guess with time you will get to know more about the functions of your cam. Happy clicking!

Thread Starter #7
@akash, How is the quality of the pic. Worth for Rs.3.4k? Some of the pics are smoky/shaky if we shake or move while clicking. Is that like in all digital cameras? or only in this one since it is cheap one? Check out the fifth one.

Nice pic with really a good quality
100% worth it seems.
3.4k cant imagine 12 MP.
Im going to buy aome camera here.

Thread Starter #9
Digital photography tips –Using a digital camera

Digital photography tips –Using a digital camera

Tip 1:
Compact digital cameras have a shutter delay. To reduce this, take some practice shots. Here’s a tip to help you find out how much of a delay you’re dealing with:
stand in the middle of the room, camera at the ready.
turn slowly, and while looking at the screen, press the shutter when you see a “marker” in the room (the “marker” could be a lamp, perhaps). Keep turning until the shutter fires.
When the camera has taken the shot, compare where it took the shot, with where you pressed the shutter – the difference is the shutter delay.
Once you have found out how much delay there is, you can plan for it. For example, when taking a group photo; “ready? Three, two . . . press shutter button! . . . one, smile! . . . camera takes the shot!”

Tip 2:
If you're taking photographs outside, a good digital photography tip is to make use of "the golden hour" if possible.

There are two golden hours per day (so you have two chances every day to use this digital photography tip!). The first golden hour is one hour after sunrise, and the second golden hour is one hour before sunset.

The light is less harsh than during the middle of the day and the result is photos with nice saturated colours. The golden hour works especially well for landscapes.

Tip 3:
Don’t waste time or battery power analysing your photos “in the field”. Better to make sure you have a big memory card, and just keep on snapping away!

When you are back home, download your photos to your computer, and then separate the wheat from the chaff.

Tip 4:
A digital photography tip for those seeking the best quality photos – switch off the digital zoom.

Digital cameras have both an optical zoom (which is good), but also a digital zoom (which is not so good!). The digital zoom just makes things appear larger by adding in extra pixels to your photo.

As a consequence of this addition, photos will appear blocky or blurry. Best to turn it off in your settings menu.

Tip 5:
Don’t be afraid to use the flash when taking photos of people in daylight. If your subjects have harsh shadows on them, the flash will lighten these shadows, and the result will be much more appealing.

Look through your camera settings for either a “fill in” flash mode, or an “on” mode (not “auto”).

Tip 6:
Never use the black and white mode! These days cameras have modes such as black and white, sepia, solarise . . . the list grows. But don’t use them.

Once you have captured the image in black and white (or sepia, or solarise, or . . . ) you will never be able to put the colour back. Always take your photos in colour, and convert them when you get back home.

Even the most basic editing software will be able to this for you. For example, Google’s Picasa can perform all of these effects, and a whole lot more. And it’s free.

Thread Starter #10
Guys when I take pictures in my digital camera, it is good. But some images are blurred. I think there are two reasons for this.

• Shaking of camera by the person taking picture
  • Movement of objects
  • Auto Focus issue[roll]

How could I make this perfect. Is there any settings which can make the pic clear always.

Due to Shaking?
shakky.jpg

Movement of Object?
DSCF9234.jpg

Focus?
DSCF9224.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
Can anyone help me on finding the secrets of this kind of camera with decent quality of pictures, mainly without shaking. Now a days I make sure the object as well as the camera be as it is for few seconds after clicking. Even then sometimes the picture quality is not good. It is really mind blowing when you see the pic [after reaching home mostly] it is really mood spoiler.

hai sir
I will give you the details
but i'm not a master in this but i like this photography very much!!!!!!!
First and Second seems to be blurred due to shake.
But about the last
Did you use ZOOM in the last still???????????
Using Zoom will decrease your photo quality.
At the time of zoom the pixels will reduce by 1X
So please avoid Zoom in indoor functions.

Thread Starter #13
No Zooming Raj. But I am sure I am missing something. May be I will find it in long run. Yes you are right. First two are shake. Is every digital camera has this problem or only mine since it is low cost?

No Zooming Raj. But I am sure I am missing something. May be I will find it in long run. Yes you are right. First two are shake. Is every digital camera has this problem or only mine since it is low cost?
All cams have shaking problem.
Thats not a big issue in which you can learn to take pictures without shaking your hand.
But at the last still 2 Reasons
1-Zoom
2-I think you have switched of flash and so bit darkness can do so[roll]
Mostly same case happen with me when i take a pictures in beach or some other place with mist.
Please think did you use flash for that picture.
Please refer your cam for exposure control(some cams only have mostly found in DSLR) so you can make comfortable everywhere.

Sirji,

Check if is their any settings like image stabilization or hand shaking control,

few settings differ from one to another camera according to make, just go thru the manual to take a perfect shot.

the photos looks like the shop is cameraciti chennai [angel] not sure

Top Bottom