Fuel Cost Calculator For Certain Distance

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I had created a EXCEL sheet for calculating the fuel cost for a travel based on the following inputs

• FE given by the ride
  • Fuel cost per litre
  • From Destination
  • Via
  • To Destinations
  • One distance in KMs.

Based on the above info, excel sheet displays the cost of travel for one-way and two-way. The excel has the feature of comparing fuel cost in different fuel types for the same distance.

This might be useful.

Pls post your suggestions.
Screen Shot.jpg

Attachments

This is really great work. This will help the car owners to decide whether to go by road in their own vehicle or by some other means of public or private transport, which ever is reasonable to them. [clap]

Thread Starter #4
This is really great work. This will help the car owners to decide whether to go by road in their own vehicle or by some other means of public or private transport, which ever is reasonable to them. [clap]
Exactly. It will be very useful. I had done it rough manner and later I have improved it in such a way that it will be user friendly. Thanks to Gurrala for COLOR Combinations[clap]

Hey Sethu Sir,

You have posted it !! it looks very simple but effect tool to calculate which mode is better and also I hope it will help people to decide on which fuel type car to buy considering their long distance travels or within the city travels.[clap] Nice Idea !! Thank you for gesture Sir, but it is just a small part to playing around with some colors which should be eye catchy, but all the credit goes to you for the Idea

For all those using Android phones, just download Fuel Log. Superb app to do all the above though it's primary usage is to maintain vehicle's mileage calculations. It has lot's of chart representations too.

freakdude.

Top Bottom