Front Defogger Idol Struck In

Thread Starter #16
My dash was removed cos glass pieces had gone in during an accident,they are no rattles or visible problems with the dash considering when ever the car is on the woofer is blowing so all that company fitment story is kinda non sense,another tip, keep your ac in re-circulatory mode so that dust & leaves dont get into the ac,i accidentally put it to exterior mode now i have to get it cleaned as dust & leaves are actually making rattling noise when the ac or blower is above 2.
Hey,

That was useful[:)]So you mean to say that removing dashboard & putting it back will not make any difference or neither cause any harm is it? If its so then I will visit my dealer ASAP & get it done[cheers] Sorry for asking I acually dint get the second part of using AC in different Modes. Could you please elobrate on it?

Thanks others for the concern & useful & quick replies[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Hey,

That was useful[:)]So you mean to say that removing dashboard & putting it back will not make any difference or neither cause any harm is it? If its so then I will visit my dealer ASAP & get it done[cheers] Sorry for asking I acually dint get the second part of using AC in different Modes. Could you please elobrate on it?

Thanks others for the concern & useful & quick replies[:D]
In the swift above the ac button there is another button,when the light is off it means the exterior vent is open meaning it sucks in air from a vent located below your wipers,it pulls in tiny leaves & dust clogging your ac blower fan.

As for factory fit worries, authorized service centers cannot match factory paint finish(as they run ovens at lower temp) & windshield replacement (they are a bit crude always),so everything else you dont have to worry about getting things rectified,everyone can pretty much understand that idol being stuck there is bothering you alot,just get it removed,peace of mind comes first! Hoping they dont charge you a bomb
& which maruthi center did you ask about this,i am aware of some bad ones also!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #19
In the swift above the ac button there is another button,when the light is off it means the exterior vent is open meaning it sucks in air from a vent located below your wipers,it pulls in tiny leaves & dust clogging your ac blower fan.

As for factory fit worries, authorized service centers cannot match factory paint finish(as they run ovens at lower temp) & windshield replacement (they are a bit crude always),so everything else you dont have to worry about getting things rectified,everyone can pretty much understand that idol being stuck there is bothering you alot,just get it removed,peace of mind comes first! Hoping they dont charge you a bomb
& which maruthi center did you ask about this,i am aware of some bad ones also!
Thank Prads,

I enquired in Mandovi Motors in Goraguntapalya. How much shud the cost ideally be. Any approximate price tag. How is Mandovi in Goraguntapalya?? Any better A.S.S which you prefer? Please let me know.

[cheers]
Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Top Bottom