Fresher in TAI

Thread Starter #17
[thinking]yes suresh. .but the problem z it overshoots my budget. . thnk its time to discus t wt my parents. .but dy say we dnt hv much running to do with the car,n nly around 250 km per mth. .n wl chnge d car aftr few years. . Dy r intrstd n t looks. .nt d performance :(

Welcome aboard Sreeraj. Nice to note that you are planning to buy a new car. So which one is topping your list ? If you need any suggestion, please feel free to ask. I am sure people here would extend support.

All the best and do let us know if you need any support.

Thread Starter #19
@ lxi. . Thank you and am looking for a petrol variant. .it must be spacious and should have good looks. .i don't really care about mileage. I hope only indigo z d available sedan in market under 5.5.k. ( my maximum budget)

hi shailinder ofcourse i need help of all you guys. Its going to be my first car and my parents have listed an indigo e cs glx, petrol. But I am confused now because I am hearing a lot of problems in tata petrol cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi shailinder ofcourse i need help of all you guys. Its going to be my first car and my parents have listed an indigo e cs glx, petrol. But I am confused now because I am hearing a lot of problems in tata petrol cars.
I would suggest start a new thread and seek advise from people about your requirements vs other important aspects of car buying. [:)]

Welcome to TAI sreeraj ! there are many hatchbacks available within your budget. Personally, I would always avoid buying a Tata petrol car. There are many experts on this forum who can guide you to a better purchase decision. So keep searching various threads and keep asking questions on this one. Wishing you a wonderful stay here at TAI and all the best for your new car!

Hello Everyone at TAI.

I'm Alan from Bangalore.
i was just browsing and liked this forum and i joined it.
as a petrol head i love cars n bikes of all type and kind.
My hobby is collecting Diecast models of 1/18,1/12, 1/32 scales.
Currently i have VW Vento HL Petrol and Honda Activa.

hey Sreeraj ! take a test drive of ritz petrol too, Its a pretty decent car to drive, airy inside and looks differnt too, especially that sexy rear end[;)]. i own one and am pretty happy.

Thread Starter #24
thank u sam Dinkar and alanjg so glad to find so many automobile lovers in a single place. I am happy i joined TAI and thanks for your suggestions. keep it coming :)

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Enough OT has been discussed. Let us continue further discussion about car purchase in the link above (Post #25).

hi guys iam sreeraj from kerala and iam very much interested in automobile news and to keep updated. I also need ur help coz iam planning to buy a car soon cheers guys !!!
Welcome aboard Sreeraj. I'm sure that you will enjoy your stay here but I would like you to remind to avoid using SMS language and excessive dots (...) between sentences which is against the forum rules. Your cooperation will greatly help us to maintain a healthy atmosphere of the forum. Thanks!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom