Free water-marking software??

350Z

Core Team
Though I don't have any idea regarding Water Marking Software, You should try Googling, You will find many in both Paid and Free versions. I personally don't recommed you to spend bucks for this software. If you have Image Editior Software like Adobe Photoshop/Photoscape/Corel Draw etc in PC, They can also perform this task well.

Thread Moved.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Use Photoscape. It has watermarking options in addition to some basic photoedit tools. Google Photoscape and you will find the dowload link.

Its not watermarking tool exactly in photoscape.
As you get into the editor, go to "object menu", there you can find an option to add text.
You can adjust the transparency of the text, so basically it serves the purpose of watermarking.

350Z

Core Team
Its not watermarking tool exactly in photoscape.
As you get into the editor, go to "object menu", there you can find an option to add text.
You can adjust the transparency of the text, so basically it serves the purpose of watermarking.
Oh, If you're talking about the text editor, Then its the same method through which we put TAI watermark on pics.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh, If you're talking about the text editor, Then its the same method through which we put TAI watermark on pics.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I am talking about that only. But it would be nice if the TAI watermarking in done by putiing the Semi transparent text across the complete image, in that way it wont blocks the view and would be more protected(primarily would look better).

Top Bottom