Found a Parking Place

Thread Starter #1
INTRODUCTION:
Name: BHARATH
Place: BANGALORE
Likes: Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving and yeah Driving.

Hello people - it’s a great honor finding a parking place here with like minded rather like MADded people(specially petrol heads) who have found Inner Peace in the soul that runs on gas.

So I will start off with my history a little bit: Will try to keep it as shot as possible((In Reverse Chronological Order)

TATA SAFARI Dicor 2.2 VTT LX( THE LEGEND):
COLOR: Cyrus Black with Grey Cladding.
CURRENT COLOR: Full Matte Black.
(2010 OCT 26 – Till My Death).
As a Kid I was always a big fan of Tata Safari and mad about this beast.
Even in this so called modern civilized world I think this is the relationship that you think from HEART and not MIND. My BLACK-KNIGHT(Safari) whom i named looks like a huge bird that flies from a Sky beyond galaxies.

Its a fact that my heart and pulse raise from the time I Shutdown my System, Say Bye to collegues,go to restroom clear yourself, Look at the mirror, Groom your hair, Swipe the card and get into the Lift, go to the parking and finally unlock the door of Mysteries and get into your Treasure Room SAFARI. Once you start the Car your heart and pulse shall be trasfered to SAFARI. I really understand the concept of binding our rides from movie AVATAR.I literally feel I am driving with TORUK among IKRANs (from the movie AVATAR).

Technically this is a very good Ride with Safari is a home grown beast which evolved as a wild rugged to a magnificent tamed beast in our own hands. It is Technically, Economically, Artistically, well balanced in every aspect for an Indian customer. 2.2 DICOR in the heart, 140horses in the shoes, Diamond like strong body, Suspension as you are traveling on clouds and looks as beautiful as nature and blends with it.Usually everyone shall have nightmares when they see badroads but I swear when a Bad road sees a SAFARI they have nightmares. You will feel the satisfaction every time you get into the car, every time you overtake others, every mile that you travel, and every head that turns.
For me I have taken a rebirth and my journey starts again[drive]

Just let me take a breadth. I can write a whole book on the above acquisition. Sorry Moderators just could not stop writing,
I will keep it short from here.

RE THUNDERBIRD TWINSPARK (LEFT HOME):
COLOR: Metallic Grey.
(2010JUN– 2011FEB): Conquered 22000KM.
Now I think I need not much say about it. My cousin had a Machismo in mu village and whenever I rode it I was respected as a king and I felt like I was just walking on petals on roses. I also used to feel that I was being chased by bullets from army of gun men firing at me [gun]and still me ahead of them. After that experience I wanted to buy a RE and finally just loved this used TB and started my real adventures of riding with a big boy image.

SANTRO XING XG (FIRST CAR FIRST CHOICE):
COLOR: Forest Dew
(2007-2010): Conquered 58000KM.
Now I wanted something called as a family car and this was the first car in my entire family and I was proud to get it though it was a second hand. I have nothing much to say about this car except me remembering blowing out music from a 1200W pioneer music SOUND BIN oops I mean the sub-woofer.

AVENGER 180: (FELT LIKE GOD) :
Color : BLACK
(2005-2008): Conquered 32000KM.
This was right after my college where I had my first job and salary and weekends dint knew what to do. I wanted a high way machine and a comfortable ride without hurting my back. This was an amazing machine on which I clocked a 140KM speed and still remember. Had been using in city and long rides to many places. I used to love those parking lights that I got it done. Especially early foggy morning rides with all four indicators blinking and people from cars, trucks, fellow riders giving me a wink.

PULSAR 150: (Defiantly Male)
COLOR: Ink Blue
(2002 – 2005) - Conquered 30000Km.
Bought by my grand-pop in 2002. I never took a test ride or even heard how it sounds like. Just saw the pictures and hell said GOD I believe in " Somewhere Someone is made for you”. Just called as Blind Love and bought it and used it a lot. I need to share one thing here that people used to literally overtake me and stop and ask “ WHAT IS THE CAPACITY OF THE TANK”.

Well I will take a break here for a [cheers] and get back with the specs and owner experience my SAFARI in the next episode.

Attachments

Hey Black-Knight,your write up for SAFARI is awesome. While I was reading this, I was feeling like I am seeing new a TV Adv for Safari.

Man I appreciate your feeling for the car. and yes,it is indeed.

Keep posting.

What a wonderful introduction buddy[clap] and welcome to The Automotive India.

And your love for Safari is just amazing. I have some what same feeling for the Beast[;)]

And do post more pics of your Safari and start a new ownership thread on your Safari.

A very warm welcome to TAI Bharath.
Look forward to a ownership review of your beastie.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome to TAI Black-Knight. It was a delight to read your introduction. Hope you have a wonderful stay among like minded people. Feel free to contact community members/mods shall you need any assistance.

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
Hello people - it’s a great honor finding a parking place here with like minded rather like MADded people(specially petrol heads) who have found Inner Peace in the soul that runs on gas
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Nice mods on Safari. The last image reminds me of rear-end of the Evoque. I look forward to read more about your car. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ad!tya

Suspended
Welcome to TAI, buddy!
Nice introduction and nice rides also.

Loved your safari. The dual projectors look killer in the matte black shade!

Hello BHARATH, welcome to TAI. That's a neat and cool modification you have done on the safari, please share more photos when you write an ownership review.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Welcome to TAI.
No much comments other than to say that Your safari looks awesome. The Angel eyes with Matte-Black suits the car & its looking killer.
I believe you just showed the teaser pic of safari. Please do satisfy my urge to see your vehicle soon by posting an ownership review!
I ain't joking, I can't wait for it!

Sorry, I guess I was being carried away by your vehicle. :tongue: Before I go too far, Once again, a hearty welcome to you. Have a good stay here. Drive Safe!

Top Bottom