Formula 1 Racing Exhibition in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
there will be formula 1 racing exhibition in delhi to make peple aware about motorsports. [clap]

"We hope this Grand Prix will be the tipping point for motorsports in India. This unique country celebrates cricket, even football but the scope for motor sports can also be widened," says Donald Anderson, Country Head, Shell Lubricants, which co hosted the event with automotive company Ferrari.

read more - F1 images exhibition ahead of Delhi GP - Rediff.com Sports

Good news. As expected F1 will bring a lot of credibility to India for motor sports. I wish that the event is a huge success.
Future is bright, future is India! [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Interesting. Shows that slowly but steadily India is picking up in motorsport activities. And building up an international level F-1 circuit has played a really significant role here. BTW, where is the exhibition? I’ll definitely try to check it out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Interesting. Shows that slowly but steadily India is picking up in motorsport activities. And building up an international level F-1 circuit has played a really significant role here. BTW, where is the exhibition? I’ll definitely try to check it out.

Drive Safe,
350Z
i think it could happen in pragati madan

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes you are right mate ,now India is a huge market for motorsports,and finally I may also get to see my favorite moto gp race in India ,hurray[clap]

Top Bottom