Formula-1 car made up from Red Bull Cans!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Students from the JJ School of Arts have decided to show their enthusiasm for motorsport by constructing a life-size Formula 1 car made entirely out of recycled Red Bull Cans.

This work of art stands at 4 metres long, 120cm wide, 86cm high and is made out of 1906 Red Bull cans. This can sculpture was crafted and assembled by a team of eight first year students - Chandrashekhar Pradeep Rane, Atul Bangal, Vishwesh P Bandarkar, Vaibhav Bansal , Li-Anne Dias, Aparna Burpalle, Madhavi Jawale, Dhanashri Chaudhari. All this was achieved in just four days, true to the speed and precision that Formula 1 stands for.
Chandrashekhar P Rane said, “From the beginning, I was excited to see the final result because we had visualized it much before, the artwork made up of more than 1000 cans. I think this is just 0.1% of young Indian talent, what people are seeing because of Red Bull. I hope the car of cans encourages young India to contribute towards the field of art.”

The Red Bull Car of Cans will be touring the city, allowing Mumbaikars to view and appreciate the creativity of the students of the JJ School of Arts. It will be displayed at these venues on the following dates:

2nd – 4th October, 2009 - Inorbit Mall, Vashi
5th – 7th October, 2009 - Inorbit Mall, Malad
8th – 10th October, 2009 – Mocha Mojo, Bandra

Source: Carwale

Any TAI Mumbaikar going to check out this unique piece of Art? If Yes, Then don't forget to snap pics!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Will try and go to Bandra on the 9th!
If we (me and Renegade) are going will get some exclusive TAI pics! [thumbsup]

Top Bottom