3. Vettel Red Bull-Renault
4. Button McLaren-Mercedes
5. Maldonado Williams-Renault
6. Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari
7. Massa Ferrari
8. Senna Williams-Renault
9. Di Resta Force India-Mercedes
10. Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari
It was a fantastic race, that red bull has more horse power in reserve than i could have ever imagined. A few more laps and Vettel would have started doing donuts around everyone else, crazy race for him starting from a pitlane and then changing front wings and still coming 3rd, he did have 2 safety cars which lended a helping hand! And Abu Dhabi grand prix was talked of as a boring circuit :P this was probably the best Abu Dhabi gp ever! Brilliant strategy by the Red bull team.

Best Part of the GP, ice cold Kimi showing us again his dead pan antiques, his response back to his engineer was epic!

Mercedes as usual was useless, feel sorry for MSC if he has to end his career in this piece of junk by Formula 1 standards. Heck teams with half the budget are doing better!

I missed this race but its heartening to see Kimi winning a race after a long hiatus, I've been a fan of him since I know him as the racer, Mika Hakkinen was my first favorite when he was with McLaren. I wish Kimi donned the shoes of McLaren once again!

Superb win for Lewis Hamilton the winner of maiden Austin F1 Grand prix- The Circuit of America's.

2nd-Sebastian Vettel.

3rd-Fernando Alonso.

Thread Starter #171
Stayed up late to watch the entire GP especially after Schumi's super qualifying lap, but no fun watching him go back, at this rate it might take a few 100 years for them to understand tyres.
Sauber, Williams, Force India and even Torro Rosso doing better than them - disappointed really to see Michael exit with such a car.

Good part being the title war doing down the wire to the last race, Alonso has been one hell of a gritty driver despite not a front row competitive machine.

Stayed up late to watch the entire GP especially after Schumi's super qualifying lap, but no fun watching him go back, at this rate it might take a few 100 years for them to understand tyres.
Sauber, Williams, Force India and even Torro Rosso doing better than them - disappointed really to see Michael exit with such a car.

Good part being the title war doing down the wire to the last race, Alonso has been one hell of a gritty driver despite not a front row competitive machine.
Schumi is going to get his current AMG Petronas F1 car when he retires this weekend.
As a gift from Silver arrows.

The championship has really become intense and it has gone to the finale in Interlagos. Really hoping for Alonso but it seems difficult with the speed Vettel is holding now.

if it rains, then all hell will break lose. really hoping Alonso can hold on somehow to Vettel. my prayer is that Vettel and Hamilton collide into each other and DNF and then Alonso first, Iceman 2nd and Schumacher 3rd. Hope it comes true! :P

What a RACE!! It was a rollercoaster of "hope" & emotions ! Will miss Schumacher. Vettel barely won the championship.

Final standings Brazilian Gp

1 Jenson Button,Mclaren
2 Fernando Alonso,Ferrari
3 Felipe Massa ,Ferrari
4 Mark Webber,Redbull
5 Nico Hulkenberg,ForceIndia (could have won the race,knock with Lewis gives penalty)
6 Sebastian Vettel,RedBull
7 Michael Schumacher ,Mercedes

Championship Standings

1 Sebastian Vettel 281 Points with 5 race wins
2 Fernando Alonso 278 Points with 3 race wins
3 Kimi Raikkonen 207 Points with 1 race win
4 Lewis Hamilton 190 Points with 4 race wins
5 Jenson Button 188 Points with 3 race wins

_64315548_64315357.jpg _64373243_sebastianvettel,worldchampion2012.jpg

ah interesting race. Kudos again to Alonso for hanging on. Congrats vettel but I hate you. Next year it is surely going the tifosi way and Alonso.

Thread Starter #179
What a wild and wacky race, thoroughly enjoyed it. Kudos to Vettel for making it 3 in a row, 2 of them happening only in the last race of the season i think. Alonso as always has been always there near about. Wish he had a little bit more competitive car. His podium finishes has been amazing this year.

Sad though that Schumi left yet again but secretly hoping he comes back once more [lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom