Formula 1 - 2011 Championship

Thread Starter #1
Halo guys

Only four days remaining for the formula one 2011 championship. Which teams are your favourite. Even though my favourite team is Ferrari, Last year i supported Mercedes GP, since my favourite driver Michael Schumacher was there.. [;)]. This year also i am going to support Mercedes GP [:D].

Halo guys

Only four days remaining for the formula one 2011 championship. Which teams are your favourite. Even though my favourite team is Ferrari, Last year i supported Mercedes GP, since my favourite driver Michael Schumacher was there.. [;)]. This year also i am going to support Mercedes GP [:D].
Same here buddy,
was a tifosi till recently but then i realized that it was the Schumi magic that i craved for. So this season too, i've sworn allegiance to the twin aces of Schumacher and Mercedes GP. [cheers]

Good race it was, both the mercedes out on the same lap. This season is also looking to be a thriller, ofcourse with those new tyres.

Good race it was, both the mercedes out on the same lap. This season is also looking to be a thriller, ofcourse with those new tyres.
It seems this year also both the mercedes are not enough competable to achieve the champion ship title.. [frustration]
I know, after waiting for the silver arrows magic to finally come true, the season opener was a huge dampener. But i do hope, pray and believe that Mercedes will fight back. (Fingers crossed and fervent prayers to the F1 supergods, going out)

But what a cracker of a race. This season really promises to be an exciting one. I only hope that i'm somewhere close to a tv screen during raceweekends[cheers]

AMG

Suspended
Massa 8th
Schumi 9th

Fascinating battle

Schumi back in 10th

Last edited by a moderator:
What a race it was... While Red Bull were unstoppable, it was heartening to see Schumi getting into points again. Btw, is anyone going to the race tracks this year? Any updates on the Indian GP track?

Cheers :)

If you ask me, this year its going to be bit boring untill and unless Vettel make some silly move to get thrown from top rank like chelsea does it in EPL. Its going to be just like Shumi - Ferrari era, where there is Vettel and Rest of all.[:)]

AMG

Suspended
Pos No Driver Team
1 Sebastian VettelRBR-Renault
2 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
3 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
4 Nico Rosberg Mercedes
5 Fernando Alonso Ferrari
6 Felipe Massa Ferrari
7 Jaime Alguersuari STR-Ferrari
8 Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes
9 Sebastien Buemi STR-Ferrari