Ford's New Small Car Named Figo (Specification on Pg.12)

@RSM- Only the colour scheme may not be true but the interior design looks similar all over the net. Same old ac vents and excessive use of plastics all around. A major disapppointment.

A Red Interior will be very distracting, esp. with reflected light.
I wonder if it is going to be on the SOP vehicles?

Well, then I guess the engineers in Ford must have checked the reflections and all that!!
But I wonder how much it will gel with the typical Indian customer, who, in spite of everything else, is still very conservative?

The small grill has hints of i10. But overall looks are quite disappointing. Look at the interiors, what kind of combination of dash colour and door trims is that? Even if they price it low in the entry level segment i really doubt about its sales in huge numbers. Only 1.4L engine is the attractive feature of this package which be obviously be a bit costlier.

But Figo is claimed to be the most spacious car ever!

So we can't comment anything until Figo hits the road :-)

I was just commenting on its looks. To me only the 1.4L engine option looked attractive.

350Z

Core Team
Fortune Of Figo?

The Ford’s Figo design looks plain and without frills in comparison to cars like Hyundai i20 or even the i10. Apart from the headlamps, Over all body design looks basic and the X-Mas tree tail lamps are similar to what we see in Fusion.

Till few days before, Interiors of Ford Figo were a suspense which has been now revealed. The very first thing which grabs the attention is its unique color combination which is probably first seen in class and could take sometime to digest it for some. One of our friend site reports that the rear seating of Figo isn’t something which would impress and lacks the headrest adjustment. Also, The rear windows are not electrically powered, So you’ll have to roll ‘em up and down manually. Also, They are positioned in an awkward manner.

What remains to be seen now is how tricky Ford prices the Figo which will decide it’s fate in the Indian Market. Below are the specifications of Ford Figo by TAI -

Engine Options -:

Petrol:
1.2 Liter producing 70 BHP @ 6,250 RPM and Maximum torque of 104 NM @ 4,000 RPM.

Diesel:
1.4 Liter Diesel (Dura-torq) Engine producing 68 BHP @ 4,000 RPM and Maximum torque of 160NM 2,000 BHP.

Transmission:
5-Speed Manual

Dimensions:

• Length - 3795 mm
  • Width - 1908 mm
  • Height - 1427mm
  • Wheelbase - 2498 mm
Tires & Wheels:
175/65 R 14

Brakes:
Front -
Discs

Rear-
Drums

Color Options:

• Diamond White
  • Panther Black
  • Moon dust Silver
  • Chille
  • Sea Grey
  • Squeez
  • Colorad Red

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nor is the petrol ... 70 BHP and the K series on the new Marutis are giving 85 horses for the same engine cc., at a lower rpm!!

No power windows? [shock]
What ford is really upto? as you said, hope it comes in top-end model but still the thing is that power windows are availble in all variants of car in this segment..

Well, the hatch bazaar is hotting up now!!
Am really looking forward to seeing the red interiors in real life!!

Top Bottom