Ford Revamps Figo with Fresh Features (Details: Pg.6)

First Blue Ford Figo of North Region

I am the proud owner of "Ford Figo" now and its the first Blue Ford Figo of North Region. Though I am not sure about whole north region but I am sure about my region Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar because this was the only blue figo which came from Chennai plant this side.

Let me add some images in this post to start my review:

Attachments

Re: First Blue Ford Figo of North Region

Congrats on the figo .

In Mumbai the other day I saw a same blue figo and it really looks damn good , infact pictures don't do justice in real it looks hot .
Have a wonderful time with you car and please do update the thread .

My friend is considering FIGO as his new car, but only concern is low GC. So all FIGO owners can you please comment on the same. I know it is very low, but what about the facelift, is it somewhat resolved?

@Dharmesh

I drove the new one and the problem is the same. Suggest your friend not to go with it as all the facelift is only a cosmetic one[:)]

FORD LAUNCHES MADE-IN-INDIA FACELIFTED FIGO HATCHBACK IN SRI LANKA WHILE THE ECOSPORT IS IN THE PIPELINE

Made-in-India cars and two wheelers are quite popular in neighbouring countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. Many new cars and two wheelers launched in India eventually find their way into these countries. The latest instance of this phenomenon is the launch of the facelifted Ford Figo in Sri Lanka. First launched in Sri Lanka during 2011, the facelifted version of this popular has gone on sale in the Emerald Isle. The Figo is Ford India’s best selling car and is also the most exported car given the fact that the car is exported from India, to no less than 50 countries across the world. Meanwhile, all Ford cars that are sold in Sri Lanka are imported by Future Automobiles, the official importer for Ford cars in that country.

Ford launches made-in-India facelifted Figo hatchback in Sri Lanka while the EcoSport is in the pipeline | IndianCarsBikes.in

Ford is aiming higher and higher, the facelifted Figo is due in course maybe by 2014 July itself, and the Brazilian spy shooters have already picked up some bits of valuable data
I suspect Ford Figo 2014 to have the face of Ford B-Max and the tail is completely new, the rear end styling reminds me of BMW 1 series, and its told that it will get 1l 3cylinder 79 bhp 110 NM engine with super cool compression ratio of 11:1, that means it will revv more than and will have much better power than Figo 1.2 Duratec, I hope this engine will be at par with Swifts 1.2 K-series engine in power delivery and diesel will be 1.5 TDCi with 75 bhp and 190 NM @2000 rpm ,If Ford tunes it without turbo lag its going to hit the value conscious Indian customer, th suspension setup is what is still not quite sure of, Its competing globally with VW UP, so I believe they dont cheap out in suspension setup and safety kits as well, interior too reminds me of Ford b-Max, same space as of current Figo.
Next generation 2015 Ford Figo/Ka spotted in Brazil - Motoroids.com

Top Bottom