Ford Revamps Figo with Fresh Features (Details: Pg.6)

Re: New Ford Figo Facelift Pictures (?)

Nice catch, love that new colour hope this face lift does not come with any increase in it's price

Nice catch, love that new colour hope this face lift does not come with any increase in it's price
Visran I just don't see any major changes in desgin is this just going to be some here and there desgin change ?

Visran I just don't see any major changes in desgin is this just going to be some here and there desgin change ?
Yes, it's just going to be a minor cosmetic changes including tail lamps bumper design and headlamps and that's about it, oh forget to tell it will come with 3 new colours including this blue, yellow and not sure about the other one.

350Z

Core Team

Spotted two facelifted figos on NH45 near Maduranthagam. Managed to take my camera out and click few pictures. Could be a special edition featuring blue color for Diwali as well.
Great catch. Figo deserves a facelift but I just hope that Ford doesn’t turns it into an alien as seen in the images of Brazilian version on previous page. Any front shots?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sorry Vibhor,
I could not take the front shots since I was accompanied by none at that time. In the front, 90% of the headlamps were masked with black tape.
Thanks,
Bala

Sorry Vibhor,
I could not take the front shots since I was accompanied by none at that time. In the front, 90% of the headlamps were masked with black tape.
Thanks,
Bala
Toyoubala,
Nice scoops !
We have been getting a large number of scoops of the same during the last few weeks. I think its an indication of a nearby launch, may be during the festive season !

I hope with the facelift, they also lift the car a bit I mean to say increase the GC, that was the deal brekaer for me.

Spotted a facelifted Figo parked near my office when we were out for a break. Took few snaps using mobile and rushed back to office get my camera. When I am back, the car gone. Sorry for the poor quality of pictures.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel this is going to end up like a Ritz recent facelift where nothing much to talk about[:)]

I felt Ford will bring in a facelift something like their new fiesta !!

I feel this is going to end up like a Ritz recent facelift where nothing much to talk about[:)]

I felt Ford will bring in a facelift something like their new fiesta !!
+100
Iam yet to figure out what exact changes they have made looking at the pics , I mean it looks all the same like the current figo . What they will make is bumper changes and all that kind of stuff it seems .
And actually the all new figo will only come in 2014-15.

Top Bottom