Ford Lover From Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am Vikalp, from Mumbai.
I am a Mechanical Design Engineer.
I recently (in 2012 Diwali) bought a Ford Fiesta 1.4 exi (2007 model).
I chose Ford for its build quality, space, fuel efficiency & reliability.

In the future I wish to have a Ford Mustang.
Cheers to all Ford lovers.

Enjoy your drive.safely.
Vikalp Luthra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI .

Have a wonderful stay here and enjoy . Hope you participate actively on the forum and add value to the forum .

Hmm, finally a mate who is also mechanical design engineer, welcome buddy. Have a nice stay at TAI and hope to meet you soon in Mumbai

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Vikalp. Your Fiesta is looking nice the avatar. How about sharing a detailed ownership review? Have a wonderful experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks to all of you for welcoming me so warmly!
I will surely put up a review soon.
I wanted to know whether any "Meets" are organized by the members. If so, which thread should I follow to have this information.

Thanks,
Vikalp.

A very warm welcome to TAI Vikalp.
Lots of ford fans on the forum currently. Ford is ruling the roost with the massive hype around Ecosport currently.

Enjoy your stay here

Best Wishes
IR

Hello vikalp11, Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice brief intro of yours and we are happy to know that you love ford cars very much! Yes its true that Ford cars has solid build quality!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Thread Starter #10
Thank you IronRock & Vishwas for welcoming me.
Vishwas, your avtar is a Chevrolet symbol.......I really like the design on Cruize. Have you driven it?

Hearty Welcome Sankalp [:)]
Wishing you loads of informative and fun filled days here.
Even I am a mechie from chennai . Ford features in my top 3 list of favourite brands too. Topper is Merc.

Thank you IronRock & Vishwas for welcoming me.
Vishwas, your avtar is a Chevrolet symbol..I really like the design on Cruize. Have you driven it?
Chevrolet symbol just because bought a product from them, no i haven't driven the cruze, if given a chance i would love to!

Thread Starter #14
Hey Vikalp, incase if you know photoshop or any related software can you please help me in Matt Blacking the roof of the attached car please? I am planning to give my White Ecosport's roof a matt shade.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-ford-ecosport-test-drive-review-img_0317.jpg
Hi vicky,
First, thanks for welcoming me.
Second, sorry bro, but I don't know anything about photoshop or photo editing....

Chevrolet symbol just because bought a product from them, no i haven't driven the cruze, if given a chance i would love to!
Which car did you buy?
How is Chevrolet's engineering, dynamics, build quality, etc? Much interested in knowing about Chevy's designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which car did you buy?
How is Chevrolet's engineering, dynamics, build quality, etc? Much interested in knowing about Chevy's designs.
I bought Enjoy, well its from China, but chevy has done the product well such that the build quality is good.Let's limit this discussion for introduction only, my ownership thread will come up soon.

Top Bottom