Ford Launches Endeavour Facelift 2014

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Ford India has offered the ageing Endeavour a mild facelift in an attempt to keep up with the competition.

Exterior Features:

> New Front Bumper Design

> Revised Headlamps Design

> New 16” Alloy Wheels Design

> Blind Spot Passenger Side ORVM

Interior Features:

> Leather Upholstery

> Reverse Parking Camera

> SATNAV Navigation System

> Bluetooth Audio Control Supported

Ford Endeavour 2014 Price:

> 2.5 Liter TDCi 4x2 MT: Rs.19,83,898

> 3.0 Liter TDCi 4x2 AT: Rs.21,28,119

> 3.0-liter TDCi 4x4 AT: Rs.23,06,302

All prices are Ex.showroom, Delhi.

Nigel Harris said:
"At Ford, we are committed to delighting customers through continuous improvements in our products. Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India’s product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle. The 2014 Ford Endeavour is for enthusiasts who are outgoing, adventurous and believe in exiting their comfort zones to take the road less travelled, yet never compromise on their comfort. This is an extremely capable machine, and we are confident it’ll add to the appeal of our trusted nameplate."
Ford-Endeavour-Facelift-2014.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I don't see the point of facelifting this endeavour, it is just being done like how Tata does to its Indica, we were supposedly to see an all new Endeavour (as per news source), are the plans shelved?

AT 19lkahs i do not see many takers! The XUV has chopped off the lower end customers and the Fortuner its top end!
It looks imposing and well made but i do not see any USP that would attract buyers separately!

bhvm

Honoured Member
AT 19lkahs i do not see many takers! The XUV has chopped off the lower end customers and the Fortuner its top end!
It looks imposing and well made but i do not see any USP that would attract buyers separately!
Well said,
However Fortuner is NOT top end. I'll actually rate it BELOW safari Storme. Owner of all 3 speaking. (fortuner, safari,XUV 500) [clap]

I think these tweaks are just to clear off their old Endeavour inventory with these mild facelifts as the all new Everest(Indian Endeavour ) is slated for a 2014 end or 2015 early launch! This attempt will not take Ford India anywhere really as the masses are aware and waiting for the all new one which is leaps and bounds ahead and is a head on competitor for the Fortuner and Pajero.

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team
I don't see the point of facelifting this endeavour, it is just being done like how Tata does to its Indica, we were supposedly to see an all new Endeavour (as per news source), are the plans shelved?
This could be Ford's last throw of dice to sell off current model. Going by record, Ford is focusing on one product per year. New Endeavour is likely to launch after Figo Sedan.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome new changes. Reverse parking camera introduced. Reversing this vehicle was very difficult due poor visibility by backdoor mounted spare tyre.

The noticeable changes are the new headlights, new fog lamp bezel, new front grille, bumper and 16-inch alloy-wheels. A new blind spot passenger-side mirror maximizes has been added to enhance driver visibility. Inside the Endeavour gets a high-end touch enabled SATNAV entertainment system with Navigation Bluetooth audio control and reverse parking camera.

1248998561103.jpeg

Top Bottom