Ford India: Your Dealership Cheated Us

Hi vipul,

I have an issue with my Ecosport music system. Treble fades off every time. Ford India is involved but they say that they do not a solution. Antenna base and music system was replaced but then the issue is resolved. So now I will have to shoot an email Anurag to see if he can provide a quick solution. Could you please PM Anurag's email id?
Sorry. By mistake i mentioned that my issue is resolved. Thats a typo error. I still have the issue with music system and ford has no solutions. I would like to forward my concern to Anurag. Can somebody send me his email id?

Ford India: new ecosport

hi friends

I need your valued advice. We had booked the new Ecosport in middle of November. We booked the racing red colour and the estimated date given to us was middle of Dec for delivery. Since then the dealer kept on postponing the dates and yesterday they called and said that red colour will only come after march . They were not very clear on the reasons. I have earlier sent mails to customer care of ford - they heard my problem but never called back again. I am fearing is there some issue with the new ecosport since no one is clearly telling us anything. How is it possible that once they have advertised the colour it is not in production. I really need your advice and help. Does anyone have the mail id of Anurag Mehrotra? Does he reply?

Really looking forward to your help. Am from kolkata.

Dear Suman

You need not to panic because there is one golden guy in Ford India. Don't think anything and directly shoot an e-mail to Anurag Mehrotra. He is quick at responding and will definitely do his best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. In case you need his mail ID then you can PM me. Additionally you can tweet the link to same thread to Ford India.
Hi,
was just going through the thread have got into a similar situation where ford Dealership is not giving my car delivery after taking a heftly amount for the booking.

can you please help me with the email ID of Mr. Anurag Mehrotra or Rahul Gautam who would be kind enough to get my issue resolved.

thanks in advance.

Top Bottom