Ford India: Your Dealership Cheated Us

Going through the thread, some questions came up. Why Ford had stopped production of the said car. It must be the lack of orders? Is the Aspire a failure?
However, the way Ford had come up ,to tackle the dealer (kudos to Vipul too) ,is appreciable. If it is Maruti, nobody would have cared.

Dear Suman

You need not to panic because there is one golden guy in Ford India. Don't think anything and directly shoot an e-mail to Anurag Mehrotra. He is quick at responding and will definitely do his best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. In case you need his mail ID then you can PM me. Additionally you can tweet the link to same thread to Ford India.
Dear Sir,
Can you please pm email id of Anurag at Ford. I have an issue for which I need to email him. The customer care guys are not responding.

Dear Suman

You need not to panic because there is one golden guy in Ford India. Don't think anything and directly shoot an e-mail to Anurag Mehrotra. He is quick at responding and will definitely do his best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. In case you need his mail ID then you can PM me. Additionally you can tweet the link to same thread to Ford India.
Hello There,

Can you please share the email i.d of Mr. Anurag Mehrotra. A new dealership at Faridabad is delaying the delivery by more than a month & giving some funny reasons for the same.

Thanks in advance.

regards
Praveen Sharma

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Bro, I too want to contact Anurag for a serious issue in my new Ford ecosport. I request anyone with email id to please pm it to me. Thanks in advance
Utkarsh hi, Anurag's mail id can be given but only by PM (forum's policy) so for that do complete 10 posts and avail the PM service. Anurag is one man who can resolve issues within minutes.

Regards

Akash

I understand the frustration of buyers, but this is not really cheating. More likely a honest mistake. However, it can be extremely frustrating to resolve such issues when your favourite model, colour or variant is promised and is not available later. I think Ford offered the best solution in allowing for a refund with interest or an alternative model. That is really the best they can do in such cases.

Going to a Consumer Forum with this case, particularly when they can prove that they offered a refund with interest, is quite a weak case and at best can take years to get the same result they offered in the first place. (I am a lawyer, formerly in practice and now employed in insurance sector, dealing with consumer cases)

Last edited:
Ford Dealer also asked me to give the money, that my car was shipped from plant. So that I can take the car when it arrives.
I told will give the money only after I see the car and check it . one week has passed and the car has not arrived yet . Do not know whether all dealers do this , but be cautious .

Dear Suman

please send anurag mehrotras email id

Dear Ford India
I am a customer of Ford India since 2012, I bought Figo on 20th April 2012. That car was having manufacturing defect, and I suffered a lot. Recently I had to sell that car.
Now I have bought Ford Figo Aspire in the month of march 2017 from SHUBHAM FORD , GORAKHKPUR. In the month of March following discount schemes were going on at SHUBHAM FORD, GORAKHPUR.
1. Discount scheme of Rs 10000/=.
2. Corporate discount.
3. Exchange offer of Rs 15000/=
4. Loyalty Bonus.
Since I bought the car in the month of March 2017 I must get the discount of Rs 10000/=.
I am also a Govt. Employee, I should also get Corporate discount and since I was already Ford customer I should also get Loyalty bonus.
But the dealer has given only Loyalty Bonus of Rs 9000/= only ( which also I have not received) and no other discounts. The AGM of Shubham Ford , Mr Sagar is saying that he has compensated the other discounts by giving seat cover and body cover free which also I have not received. As you know it very well the cost of seat cover and boby cover.
I this was I have been cheated by the SHUBHAN FORD, Gorakhpur.

Guys,

I am in need of a serious help in regards to issue with my new Ford EcoSport.

Can someone please provide me the Ford India MD (Anurag Mehrotra) email id.

Please help.

Thanks

Dear Suman

Hi vipul,

I have an issue with my Ecosport music system. Treble fades off every time. Ford India is involved but they say that they do not a solution. Antenna base and music system was replaced but then the issue is resolved. So now I will have to shoot an email Anurag to see if he can provide a quick solution. Could you please PM Anurag's email id?

Top Bottom