Ford Ikon 1.6 Performance Modifications

Thread Starter #34
Hang on guys,things proceeding but at a slower rate than expected.

Turbo Option not going well at home - So canceled.

As soon as things start you will see the updates here first.

Yeah!! The home ministry always has a say!! My proposal for racing seats have been shot down!!

I hope i am not lateto tel you,just search for Keshav Arora on facebook aka Psycho from ********,get in touch with him he can guide you to the best mods for ikon 1.6 Rocam engine.

Or In mumbia get in touch with FordRocam (Jitu) member on ******** he has a in-house made B16 Honda City with turbo running under 23-27ps :D he had a modded ford ikon 1.6 he can share some inputs on his build.

Thread Starter #37
I hope i am not lateto tel you,just search for Keshav Arora on facebook aka Psycho from ********,get in touch with him he can guide you to the best mods for ikon 1.6 Rocam engine.

Or In mumbia get in touch with FordRocam (Jitu) member on ******** he has a in-house made B16 Honda City with turbo running under 23-27ps :D he had a modded ford ikon 1.6 he can share some inputs on his build.
Have done ton's of research on both the above Tuner's/Freak's.[evil]
I seriously Admire them.

Read about his ikon too,it was running different cam's,FFE, Filters,etc.
Love his Hybrid Honda.Have all his you tube videos on my PC.

Will keep you guys updated and when it comes to enhancing the looks,i am definitely coming to you [:D]

Thread Starter #39
Hey Niel, what happened man? No updates of the performance mods??
Dude i am still so much after it.Have my results in FEB,so cant constantly keep yelling about it at home.
I will put things up here even before they get into my car,just let me get the money first [:D]

Hey Niel.I can share me knowledge on Modding Cars

Before Mods :
1) Check the condition (health) of all the Components and Replace worn out Ones (Rusted Screws,Worn Out Timing Belts etc)
2) Ensure that the parts can handle all the extra power
3) Check the Timing assembly too

Mods

Free Flow Exhaust System
K&N Air and Oil Filter
Cold Air Intake
Lighter Flywheel
Performance Spark Plugs
Plug Wires
Porting and Polishing
Short Shifters
Standalone ECU
Performance braking and Suspension Setup
DOHC Setup (Wait... Is this ford already has a DOHC Setup ??)
Alloy Wheels
Broader Tubeless tyres with Nitrogen.
A Spoiler with a Hydraulic Lip(Kinda RARE to find )
Fully Synthetic Oil
Roll Cages
Master Cut-off Switch
Fire Extinguishers
Bucket Seats
Engine Tuning

After Mods ,

Please do the ECU Remap and Engine Tuning at the last as this will help in bettsr utilization of All the Upgrades.This will be under a Lakh (I Guess).
And there you Go !! You will have a 120+ BHP Ford Ikon Ready to Race !! Thank you

Hey Niel.I can share me knowledge on Modding Cars

Before Mods :
1) Check the condition (health) of all the Components and Replace worn out Ones (Rusted Screws,Worn Out Timing Belts etc)
2) Ensure that the parts can handle all the extra power
3) Check the Timing assembly too

Mods

Free Flow Exhaust System
K&N Air and Oil Filter
Cold Air Intake
Lighter Flywheel
Performance Spark Plugs
Plug Wires
Porting and Polishing
Short Shifters
Standalone ECU
Performance braking and Suspension Setup
DOHC Setup (Wait... Is this ford already has a DOHC Setup ??)
Alloy Wheels
Broader Tubeless tyres with Nitrogen.
A Spoiler with a Hydraulic Lip(Kinda RARE to find )
Fully Synthetic Oil
Roll Cages
Master Cut-off Switch
Fire Extinguishers
Bucket Seats
Engine Tuning

After Mods ,

Please do the ECU Remap and Engine Tuning at the last as this will help in bettsr utilization of All the Upgrades.This will be under a Lakh (I Guess).
And there you Go !! You will have a 120+ BHP Ford Ikon Ready to Race !! Thank you
Hi Iam want to try some simple modification on my car , plese suggest me simple and best mods to be done without wasting more time.

Mr.SpeedVampire,Please do a Complete Maintainence before doing any Mods.Simple Mods or STAGE-1 Mods are Simple-Engine Flush and Fully Synthetic Oil,.A K&N Air Filter,Free Flow Exhaust,Cold Air Intake,Spoilers,Fire Extiguisher and Finally ECU Re-map and Engine Tuning and Timing.They are Reliable and Fast but are not Cheap.Thank you

Sorry for late Reply Mr.Speedvampire.A Fire Extinguisher is a saftey Feature and its also a must add mod after doing any other mods on the Car.Who knows if the SETUP (Not the Mod) is reliable ?? Incase any fire comes,you can Stop it with the Fire Extinguisher.Thank you

Top Bottom