Ford Freestyle Ownership Review: Live The Free Life

Ambylovers, not to disrupt this thread, but you may be interested to review my ownership report of my (now sold) Ambassador 2005 model 2000DSL.
HM Ambassador Diesel (2005) Ownership Review

Sadly by 2014 end I had to sell it for varied reasons such as it was giving more trouble in engine, the end of Ambassador production (worry about spare availability in the future) and I had some big career changes and temporary shift in location.

Thread Starter #17
Yes..this was way back in 2003 - 04. The car was a 1986 make if I am not wrong. It was all good until it started giving some troubles especially one night when we were stranded at a deserted and dented the reliability factor..So he had to sell it off and bought a used Maruti 800 which lasted for another 8 years with us :)

few of the memories I have with the car
1) There is a Rod that needs to be inserted in the front of the car and rotate it to start the car sometimes :)
2) My dad used to polish it with wax after which it used to shine
3) Coming to interior space - I used to sleep ( 7 - 8 years old ) beside my father when he was driving - That big
4) And one prominent change is that the High/ low beam switch used to be somewhere near the left leg of the driver side

Lots of memories with that car !!!

Wow, Its good to hear that.
Whether you sold it off?

Top Bottom