Ford Figo TDCi: 3000 Kms Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Better late than never!
Your ride looks awesome. Do you have any plans for upgrades like alloy etc?
Also pos some pics of instrument cluster too.
Thanks mate..Nothing planned in near future, but down the line want to put alloys and color the brake callipers - just a matter of getting enough cash together for it [;)]

Thread Starter #17
As requested, pics of instrument cluster.Looks plane-jane during daytime, but love its amber lighting during night.It looks little less bright in actual than in the pic, and doesn't strain the eyes while driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

Lovely pics again. I loved the simple looking cluster. The beautifully lit speedo must be a treat for eyes during night drives.

350Z

Core Team
Nice pictures of a nice looking car, The instrument cluster is literally looking good. Any updates on the water leakage problem, has it been rectified / or in process to be?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for sharing the pics dude.
How do you feel about the A.S.S. Ford has expanded a lot in that aspect.
How the service has been so far? [:)]

Thread Starter #22
Thanks for sharing the pics dude.
How do you feel about the A.S.S. Ford has expanded a lot in that aspect.
How the service has been so far?
The staff and mangers at Bhavna ford, Nerul are courteous, and behave like they do care about their customers.But that does not solve the technical issues, does it?I have been facing a peculiar water seepage problem from the rear roof which is still not satisfactorily resolved even after a month of reporting.

Nice pictures of a nice looking car, The instrument cluster is literally looking good. Any updates on the water leakage problem, has it been rectified / or in process to be?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks mate.
During the 3rd visit, we - "we", since even I was a part of their troubleshooting team - had tried some jugaad which has reduced the seepage by 50%, but it is still there if it rains very heavily.
Jugaad was: While trying various means to find the leakage point, we opened the roof tail-lamp and poured water in that little spoiler compartment..the water started gushing down the wiring hole meant for tail-lamp wiring and started dripping onto the roof carpet. Elated with this discovery, we put a good amount of sealant in that wiring hole and decidied to see how it works over the next week.It has reduced the seepage, yes, but I insisted them to check other Figos as I was apprehensive that a design blunder of such proprtion could be done by Ford. They checked and found that other Figos,who also have the same wiring holes, do not leak. So problem is still unresolved.
Last update from Bhavna Ford is: "Our manager will be talkin to ford directly to know what should be the next step in this scenario." I'm expecting a call back today.

Great pictures buddy! No offence meant but i din like the instrument cluster though looking better at night!
Thanks cooldhaya, and no offence taken.Everyone has an opinion.

AMG

Suspended
but down the line want to put alloys and color the brake callipers - just a matter of getting enough cash together for it [;)]
Dont do it.
It looks extremely flashy and gimmicky.
And it wont look good on your ride(because of the sober colour)

Thread Starter #24
Dont do it.
It looks extremely flashy and gimmicky.
And it wont look good on your ride(because of the sober colour)
Most people do it without applying thought process and without taking into consideration the character of their car, and in the end it looks "put-on" and flashy.I personally hate bling, but I believe if done in a proper manner it can gel with the character of the car and make it will look better.

Top Bottom