FORD FIGO - Petrol or Diesel

Hmmm well in that case i would vote for Punto 1.4L , relaxed highway cruising , more spacious interiors than WagonR for sure!

And yeah i guess these are the interiors of the Etios! You don like it??

Thread Starter #18
is that just me who dislike the interiors of etios? i have seen white interiors in rolls royce phantom which looked classy. but it was all leather. i doubt how the plastic interiors of etios will look.

350Z

Core Team
Toyota Etios' production will begin in December this year, So it is completely out of your list and pics you've posted, the first is of Etios hatchback and second belongs to sedan but mind you that these pics are of concept model, thus looks in actual production version may differ. Check this thread for better quality pictures and more details on Toyota Etios: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-toyota-etios-prius-hybrid-comes-india-5.htmlhttp://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-scene/466-toyota-etios-prius-hybrid-comes-india-5.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
350Z, taking your words i think i should wait for Etios to launch. until that i can go with rent a car as my usage is limited to vacation days. anyhow i ll be reaching india next week and ll testdrive both figo and punto. if i find any of those two really intresting (this is the car i always wanted feeling), will go for that.

thanks everyone for all those sujjestions. [thumbswink]

Etios is superb ,

It was displayed in chennai Toyota fair.

Considering your budget , i think figo and punto are in the race.

Both are superb hatch.
both handle well bad roads.

And i hope PUNTO will pose excellent for your camera!

Out of Figo and Punto, if budget is not a constraint, I would suggest Punto. I own a Figo myself but I had budget constraints and hence did not go for Punto.
Also, Figo petrol is not all that great below the 2K RPM mark but is a joy once it crosses that.
General suggestion - Take a TD of both the cars and try to test them according to a checklist so that it is easy for comparison.

+1 to Jammy.

Figo is sure VFM product in the market, you will not get so many things in that price. But if you can strech, go for Punto, you will enjoy that.

to me punto feels best otherwise if you are power hungry then wait till 17th june for 1.6 liter mode and did you come to any conclusion by now? keep sharing updates with us..

Thread Starter #26
@umang. i didnt decide on it until now. thought it might be worth waiting until micra & etios comes out. till then i ll use rent a car's.

Thread Starter #29
even i heard that figo prices have increased. any idea what the price hike is? is that really marginal increase?

Top Bottom