Ford Figo Gets New Features!!

Thread Starter #1
hey guys ford added new features in figo!! [clap]

*Tilt steering on ZXI and Titanium variants
*USB port for the 2 DIN stereo on ZXI and Titanium variants
*Alloy wheels on top end Titanium variants

only titanium will cost 20k more but other have very less price hike!

Present features in the Titanium Variant of figo:
Figo Titanium comes with two airbags, ABS, fog lights, rear wiper/wash, engine immobilizer, power steering, height adjustable driver seat, electric mirrors, remote locking, central locking, front power windows, AC, fold-down rear seats, CD player with Aux-in port, four speakers and Bluetooth connectivity. Read our Ford Figo petrol road test here.
New additions:
Ford India is planning to add three new features to the top-end Figo which will likely be launched within this month. The new features are a tilt steering, USB port for the 2-DIN audio system and standard alloy wheels.
Source DWS auto.

@JazzSelect
Good move but what about rear power windows?
you cannot add the rear power windows,because the wheel arch consumes lots of space at the door

Last edited:
It is hard for me to digest the fact that a 'Titanium' variant doesn not have something as basic as rear power windows[frustration]
Bad FORD bad..

It is hard for me to digest the fact that a 'Titanium' variant doesn not have something as basic as rear power windows[frustration]
Bad FORD bad..
That was the first deal breaker point for me! and another was the Bottom scraping when 4-5 pax on board, I have experienced it though the owners deny it!

and another was the Bottom scraping when 4-5 pax on board, I have experienced it though the owners deny it!
This is something I have failed to understand all the time. Is the Figo's ground clearance (GC) issue a mere illusion or reality ! Most of the other cars in this segment also have more or less the same GC as Figo. How come this issue is not highlighted in other cars? For eg, If am not wrong even Polo has a GC of @ 168 mm

This is something I have failed to understand all the time. Is the Figo's ground clearance (GC) issue a mere illusion or reality ! Most of the other cars in this segment also have more or less the same GC as Figo. How come this issue is not highlighted in other cars? For eg, If am not wrong even Polo has a GC of @ 168 mm
Don't go by the number buddy. I have heard (not experienced) that the suspensions of Figo are so soft due to which the car hits the ground on the bumps & speed breakers.

Number doesn't matter for GC. Punto - 171 mm for MJD and my Punto scrapped 10 times within a month. I heard less problem for Jazz which has 160mm GC.

Ford Figo is not only a small car in India but is also a ray of hope for Ford Motors as it has placed the company on a track that was much needed from the auto firm’s perspective. I am looking for used car, currently I am staying in London and shift to India by next month.

Even Skoda Fab has 158 mm GC, and it has no issues with that.

350Z

Core Team
Minor add-ons but useful. Alloy wheels were definitely required for the top-end trim. I don’t think that Ford will be adding power windows on rear glasses which roll down only half way, unless they revise the design or find a way to bypass this issue.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i think auto fold mirrors , automatic climate control and steering mounted audio control will be far more practical and will divert the mind of many new buyers .

Top Bottom