Ford Figo 1.2 Titanium Diamond White Delivered

Congratulations Anuprav! First Figo owner on TAI i guess? Please do shed light on your experience with the Ford staff and also your experience with the car, not to forget some pictures too [:)]

Which was better petrol or diesel?? Why din you go for diesel??

Congratulations anyways , which color you going for finally?? Sea white is my choice!

Thread Starter #6
My experience with the dealer was fantastic. The dealer provided immediate TD of Diesel and Petrol. Diesel car was good in pick up and smooth drive with no turbo lag. But engine was noisy. I was easily able to overtook Polo which was also being Test Driven by some one. The interior of both petrol and diesel were very much good and the plastic parts were also of good quality.

Petrol was also not bad but no high speed it was asking for some breath.

As my running is very less so I decided for petrol.

The fit and finish of FIGO is class.

The rear windows are manual and when asked from the dealer why so he answered me that due to children safety the ford has brought this feature of half opening of rear windows.

Music System sound quality was good.

The bumpers are of that material which can easily sustain the impact and can come to the same state.

The deal was almost over as the same day I did the TD of Polo so I asked for the discount, the first answer was big NO but later on he agreed and I was offered the discount.

I dont have any pics as of now but I will post once I go for the PDI and delivery

Good to know you liked Figo more than Polo, and anyday figo is certainly VFM in its segment.
Even i read somewhere that Ford is trying to keep the spare price list very competitive.

The rear windows are manual and when asked from the dealer why so he answered me that due to children safety the ford has brought this feature of half opening of rear windows.
This is pathetic answer. They can just tell, with the price they can't provide all the features and it should be acceptable.

Okay Figo Petrol a good choice if your running is not high!! But after seeing all your TD list i thought you will go surely for a C segment sedan , so this is a surprise for me!!

Anyways congrats for your new ride!! The D day is not far away!![:D]

Thread Starter #11
Chill is not a bright color. I have changed it to white color with Coral IP dash board.

Wanted sea grey but Sea grey waiting is there for 20 days and I dont want to take delivery in April as RTO charges are increasing.

Delivery expected on 27th March.
-----------Next Post-----------
Good to know you liked Figo more than Polo, and anyday figo is certainly VFM in its segment.
Even i read somewhere that Ford is trying to keep the spare price list very competitive.

Yes the spare parts price list is very competitive.
-----------Next Post-----------
Okay Figo Petrol a good choice if your running is not high!! But after seeing all your TD list i thought you will go surely for a C segment sedan , so this is a surprise for me!!

Anyways congrats for your new ride!! The D day is not far away!![:D]
Yes I was considering C segment cars but sudden twist as seeing Delhi traffic and the way of driving I decided to go for this FIGO.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
Thanks Zinam,

I would also like to get to know whether undercoating should I get from the Dealer. Also should I get the alloy wheels changed from the dealer as the FIGO is not coming with alloys and about the FOG lamp.

Eagerly waiting for the D day.

Yeah under coating from 3M

Fog at dealership is not the oe fog. Its after market one's.
The one which comes with fog lamp as accesory only has the oe fog

OE fog cost almost as much as the headlamp.

and alloys too chose it later on , as Any one of the brand will be the OE supplier. EG aura is supplier for tata

Top Bottom