Ford Figo 1.2 AC Cuts Off Frequently

Last weekend, when I was on the trip to Wayanad, the AC became ineffective after about 150 KMs. The blow was also lesser than usual with some strange noise. I switched it off for about 1 hour and again started, it worked normal. Again, while returning back last night, the problem recurred and I switched it off. It's normal again this morning. Any idea on this issue?
Hi Figoian
I seems to be facing a very similar issue recently. Can you share what was done to fix this issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last weekend, when I was on the trip to Wayanad, the AC became ineffective after about 150 KMs. The blow was also lesser than usual with some strange noise. I switched it off for about 1 hour and again started, it worked normal. Again, while returning back last night, the problem recurred and I switched it off. It's normal again this morning. Any idea on this issue?

Great Vimal. Didn't you change it with FASS under warranty?
I'm encountering a similar problem as well. My a/c seems to cut off after driving for about 50-60 kms. I can feel the chillness at the a/c ducts but there is no air from the fans. Initially this problem persisted only on highways but now I'm seeing it happen in city limits as well after driving for about 30 minutes. I've replaced the cooling coil and the resistor and the problem is still recurring. I'm anticipating now if there is an issue with the blower (motor).

Could you share what was the diagnosis and how it was fixed (if at all)?

Great Vimal. Didn't you change it with FASS under warranty?
Hi Figoian,
I am exactly facing the same issue after 120KM drive. i have been facing this problem since 4 years. Could you please tell me how you have resolve it and which part is the culprit. Actually i took my Ford figo titanium to toichowki ford service center and they did road test and we found the prolem. But tthey are telling to change entire Evaparator blower assembly. But they are not giving assurance that after chnging it problem will not resolve it for sure. So please help me out on this.

Hello vimal i kindly need your attention here i am also facing pretty much same issue on my 2013 figo 1.4 tdci,
Cooling is great, but frequent AC tripping under 30 seconds,
Please tell me what you did exactly also the part detail and the location of part that you fixed?

Top Bottom