Ford Fiesta: Technical Issues & Solutions

Thanks for tip @deville_56 and @vishnu vichu. It seems this price is for the non-chrome grille (as stated in Ford India’s website). Mine is a chrome version. Nonetheless, there’s a remarkable price difference between both the grilles as well as the logo. My service center had a spare (second-hand) logo so it costed much lesser.

Drive Safe,
350Z
There is a third silver version, which is pricey (and ugly) as well.

(Oops, I think @350Z got that one)

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
There is a third silver version, which is pricey (and ugly) as well.

(Oops, I think @350Z got that one)
There are only these two types of front grilles available on Fiesta Classic as far as I know. Mine is the latter (Silver + Chrome).

EDIT: Just checked yours Black + Chrome combination. It’s on Pre-Classic variant. That looks neat.

Ford-Fiesta-Classic-Front-Grille.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
There are only these two types of front grilles available on Fiesta Classic as far as I know. Mine is the latter (Silver + Chrome).

EDIT: Just checked yours Black + Chrome combination. It’s on Pre-Classic variant. That looks neat.

View attachment 273018

Drive Safe,
350Z
All these 3 grilles were available pre-Classic as well. Full black in lower variants and black with chrome in higher variants and the silver with chrome came as accessory. There were 3 spoiler options as well including the S's type.

Last edited:
Top Bottom