Ford Fiesta Hatchback Might Come Next Year

Thread Starter #1
news reports telling fiesta hatchback coming next year!! [clap]

Ford has truly taken the Indian market quite seriously and to show that it means business, it has promised no less than eight new models in the recent future.The company has already tasted success with the ‘made for India’ Figo hatchback and now expects the same from the Fiesta sedan, which it has launched recently. Following this trend, Ford is getting ready to launch the hatchback version of the Fiesta, which it will position above the Figo as a premium hatchback. The new Fiesta will sport the same Kinetic design inspired front end as seen on the newly launched sedan. To ensure cost effectiveness, Ford is expected to offer the new car with the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines as found in the newly launched sedan version. However we also hear that Ford might plonk in a retuned version of the smaller 1.2-litre petrol engine from the Figo. This version though will be the entry level model which will make it possible for Ford to price the hatch very competitively. source - carwale.com

Re: Ford Fiesta Hatchback Next Year??

Interesting piece of news. Just wondering how would the New Kinetic design Fiesta Hatchback would look like!

I have been capturing this for ages now here in chennai.

Hope Ford breaks the silence and come up with something very soon. [:)]

I have been capturing this for ages now here in chennai.
Yes, Ford has already carried out several rounds of road testing of this Fiesta hatch. Hope when they launch, they will get the pricing right. Then surely it will set the segment on fire. Ford's well known driving dynamics would be an added advantage

I think the hatchback is looking much better than the sedan.[:D]

If priced well, this hatch will set all the premium segments on fire. Also the Kinetic design is a new juice to the Indian market. [:)]

Swift, i20, punto, polo, Fabia, Jazz, Liva, Brio and now Fiesta hatch great going for indian customers. Future is bright[clap]

Swift, i20, punto, polo, Fabia, Jazz, Liva, Brio and now Fiesta hatch great going for indian customers. Future is bright[clap]
Future indeed seems bright! Fiesta hatchback looks quite interesting. With ford Figo doing so well, it will be placed as a premium one I believe.

Hi, I have feeling they will over price fiesta hatch also like they did with sedan. Only competitive car from ford is figo. [thumbsdown]

I was expecting this news for a long time! They have a premium hatch and its high time they cash in!

350Z

Core Team
It has been confirmed by a Ford employee that Ford Fiesta Hatchback might debut in next six months. BTW, overall interiors and finishing of New Fiesta is a letdown.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good it all depends how well they price it, if they price it properly in B+ then surely it will sell like hot cakes.

With 100 or 125PS they will lose out in the FE minded country like ours. They will de-tune it to around 90PS and price it to fight against Punto , Polo , i20 and Jazz.

Top Bottom