Ford Fiesta Hatchback Might Come Next Year

350Z

Core Team
IAB:Fiesta hatchback
the Ford Fiesta will get 1 liter Ecoboost engine. This engine can produce anywhere between 100 PS to 125 PS of power.
That's an image of Fiesta facelift. I'm eager to know what will be changed on the front.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks are no doubt superb, I hope this time ford will manage to keep the price tag reasonable else one more blunder is waiting for them.

Ford Fiesta Hatchback Spotted Yet Again in India

Ford has been testing the Fiesta hatchback in India for quite sometime now. The company continues the testing of this desirable vehicle, which was recently spotted in Chennai. Ford will unleash 8 new products into the Indian market by 2015 (2 of these are already known to us, the new Fiesta which has been launched already and the EcoSport which is set to hit the roads by early 2013). A majority of the remaining 6 products are going to be in the volume segment. One such product is the new Fiesta hatchback.

Just yesterday Ford released the facelifted Fiesta hatchback on the internet. The 2013 model-year vehicle looks very striking at the front, with heavy influence from Aston Martin super cars. The new Fiesta hatchback is powered by the 2012 International engine of the year, the 1.0-litre EcoBoost, which produces 123 BHP of peak power and 170 Nm of peak torque (200 Nm with OverBoost). The 2013 Ford Fiesta also gets Active City Stop system and SYNC voice activated multimedia system. The new Fiesta has incorporates MyKey system, which prevent the drive from switching off safety aids (like TCS, ESP, etc).

Post the launch of the EcoSport in 2013, Ford is likely to bring the updated Endeavour to India. The company is then expected to launch the Fiesta hatchback, which could be priced between Rs. 7-9 lakhs. With a 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, the Fiesta hatchback will be very fuel efficient and thus a practical alternative to the Volkswagen Polo and Hyundai i20. Ford is also expected to launch the new Focus, new Mondeo and a small car below the Figo by the middle of this decade.

Ford India To Launch Fiesta Hatchback In 2013 | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

It has been confirmed by a Ford employee that Ford Fiesta Hatchback might debut in next six months. BTW, overall interiors and finishing of New Fiesta is a letdown.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I now remember the time when the last scoop of the Fiesta hatch which was spotted in India appeared in the websites. Later we assumed that ford might be testing some new engine under the mask of the hatch.
If its going to launch in the next 6 months its going to be interesting. [clap]

Top Bottom