Ford Fiesta Facelift 2014 Launched. Price: Rs.7.69 Lakh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats whats written in the brochure and since the GC is measured with the ground to the lowest part of cars under body which I dont know where in a Fiesta it cant be checked with a ruler either, in either case my friends pre facelif Fiesta has scraped under body very rarely, even with full load it was fine
@msjawahar is also a member of TAI who owns a new Fiesta , @msjawahars experience too is same, maybe its the stiff suspension setup that is not harming Fords underbody, anyway I dont think the GC is an issue at all for new fiesta facelift

I think its only present issue is lack of stock in dealerships, other than that everything seems pretty fine
I did not have any issues with the under-body scrapping in Fiesta. There are some speed breakers inside our technopark campus. Some are really beyond the limit but still i did not have any issues even when the car is full of passengers. But in FIGO its really a headache in this. [frustration]

Yes, the GC is 156. It was mentioned in the Ford website too for the earlier model.

Attachments

What is the reason behind delivery times of the fiesta and Ecosport. I don't get it. Why does it take less than 3 months to deliver a Fiesta and an year time to deliver the Ecosport ? Engine and most of the components are shared right. Now the pricing is right with the car, its better Ford don't screw it up with never ending delivery periods. I wish Sanand plant to be operational soon. I don't see many Ecosports on the road. I expected to see them in good numbers. I would say 50% of the people lost interest due to long delay. I can't blame Ford India also, but underestimating the demand is also a poor thing. I think waiting frenzy will end for the Ecosport by the end of 2014. I bought my swift diesel exactly after 2 years of the launch & it took exactly 3 months to deliver the car, that too not the color of my choice. That was the longest time that I wait for a car.

What is the reason behind delivery times of the fiesta and Ecosport. I don't get it. Why does it take less than 3 months to deliver a Fiesta and an year time to deliver the Ecosport ? Engine and most of the components are shared right. Now the pricing is right with the car, its better Ford don't screw it up with never ending delivery periods. I wish Sanand plant to be operational soon. I don't see many Ecosports on the road. I expected to see them in good numbers. I would say 50% of the people lost interest due to long delay. I can't blame Ford India also, but underestimating the demand is also a poor thing. I think waiting frenzy will end for the Ecosport by the end of 2014. I bought my swift diesel exactly after 2 years of the launch & it took exactly 3 months to deliver the car, that too not the color of my choice. That was the longest time that I wait for a car.
You are right, but still, it depends on the number of bookings. They can deliver a fiat linea in about a month but take lot of time for an ecosport because linea has very less bookings while ecosport has more bookings and demand. Demand also comes with bookings only.

-PaddleShifter

Have interest in this car since 2011, having launched with some additions in cosmetic is definitely pushing everybody to buy this car because of pricing, i would say killer pricing for what you get.

Does ford offer AMC ? any idea about AMC ?

Have interest in this car since 2011, having launched with some additions in cosmetic is definitely pushing everybody to buy this car because of pricing, i would say killer pricing for what you get.

Does ford offer AMC ? any idea about AMC ?
Yes indeed, but not everybody is interested in Fiesta. People who are expecting space are shying away from this car. This car is specifically built for the person behind the wheel, period. And no car comes close to Fiesta in this regard, no car in the C-segment.

And can you please elaborate, what does AMC mean ? Fiesta comes with a 3yr bumper to bumper warranty and road side assistance for 1,200/- for the 3rd year.

If you are referring to service packages then Ford offers service packages called Happy Pocket & Total maintenance plan.
http://www.india.ford.com/ford-service/solutions/happy-pocket
http://www.india.ford.com/ford-service/solutions/total-maintenance

Last edited:
Yes indeed, but not everybody is interested in Fiesta. People who are expecting space are shying away from this car. This car is specifically built for the person behind the wheel, period. And no car comes close to Fiesta in this regard, no car in the C-segment.

And can you please elaborate, what does AMC mean ? Fiesta comes with a 3yr bumper to bumper warranty and road side assistance for 1,200/- for the 3rd year.

If you are referring to service packages then Ford offers service packages called Happy Pocket & Total maintenance plan.
Ford India Private Limited - Happy Pocket Service
Ford India Private Limited - Total Maintenance Plan
Usually Ford give 2 years warranty in all its cars. Mostly they will give the 3rd year warranty free. I got it as free in my fiesta. Yes, the HappyPocket is really a good scheme from Ford. Its damn cheap. I could say its even cheaper than the service from Maruti. Believe me, I got just Rs.2362 as the bill in my fiesta's 2nd Service. [:D]

Usually Ford give 2 years warranty in all its cars. Mostly they will give the 3rd year warranty free. I got it as free in my fiesta. Yes, the HappyPocket is really a good scheme from Ford. Its damn cheap. I could say its even cheaper than the service from Maruti. Believe me, I got just Rs.2362 as the bill in my fiesta's 2nd Service. [:D]
Previously it was 2yrs warranty and you can buy an additional 1yr warranty for 8,000/-. But later they have removed the option of extended warranty. But again with the new fiesta, they are giving 3yrs warranty mostly 3rd yr will be extended.you can see the brochure that I shared earlier which says RSA for 3rd year is extra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom