Ford Fiesta Classic ORVM Replacement

Thread Starter #1
I am looking for a right hand side Rear View Mirror with a built in Indicator for the Ford Fiesta (classic) . Ford charges are way to high and would like to look ouside if available. Any suggestions? I am located in bangalore and if anyone can refer me to a shop which has this part for less than it will be great

I am okay for a first copy or local made

thanks

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: ORVM replacement

Try the e-portals like E-bay, rediff shopping, Ali baba or is it Ali Express. If you have a car market in your locality, search out some shops over there. Is it body color you need or the simple Black shade one?

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I am looking for a right hand side Rear View Mirror with a built in Indicator for the Ford Fiesta (classic) . Ford charges are way to high and would like to look ouside if available. Any suggestions? I am located in bangalore and if anyone can refer me to a shop which has this part for less than it will be great

thanks
You can check a local car market. You can get genuine orvm with atleast 10% discount on mrp.

Wait for someone from bangalore to reply.

@akash - every orvm comes in black shade only AFAIK but there can be a white or a black colored primer which comes from factory.

Not sure if Ford spares are available in the open market. If so, you should be able to replace the mirror for less than half the price as the ASS. Find a good mechanic for this

Ameyam

ORVM replacement

Since I am into ORVM manufacturing, I know wee bit about it. If you want the original, you can check out your local automobile spare market. Usually you will find some shops who do keep the originals too, albeit in white box without brand name etc, selling them for about 70% of the showroom price. If that's not available, you can check out the replacement market manufacturers products. You will find them in black colour only but getting them painted is an easy job. In case you are unable to find it, can PM me your contact details and I can coordinate with my dealers in your city. Mods, got no financial interest here and just wanted to help. If I am breaking the rules, please delete my post.

Thread Starter #8
This is what ford charges for the ORVM

1. Complete assembly (only one side either left or right) - Rs.5600 + Labour

2. And now comes the deadly part, just the small indicator part (which only has a bulb and a small plastic cover with a wire) is Rs.1750. + Labour

This is day light robbery

P.s. attaching the pic of the ORVM to get a clear idea

Attachments

Same thing i am looking in Pune .
When checked with service center they confirmed the cost about 6k.
Should i really go for same genuine part or aftermarket ORVM will save some bucks without compromising the purpose.
@ Storme_on_d_way I would highly appreciate if you can help me.

Last edited:
Dear Sir

Please let me know your dealers in pune. I need the left side rear view mirror.I am ready to get it painted.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom