Ford Fiesta Classic LXi - Sea Grey - Buying and Ownership Review

350Z

Core Team
hey buddy can you explain in more detail about the city clutch and gear and how it opreates and the price ?
City Clutch replacement was too good, will that affect on economy and moreover we won't be getting the ride experience.
City clutch is very interesting, can you please tell some thing more about it as how it works and what was the cost. Do I get this for my Ritz and from where I should enquire about it.
Many of us are interested about the functioning of City Clutch. Can you share more details or a review in the thread that you started previously? (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...91-city-clutch-k-aftermarket-auto-clutch.html) It would help all of us for an easy reference in future. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #47
City Clutch replacement was too good, will that affect on economy and moreover we won't be getting the ride experience.

I am interested to know about Metro Fords refund chaos.
It does not effect economy it will remain the same as before.

Yeah refund was bit harder, eventually they paid by Cheque instead of NEFT had to go all the way to there showroom to collect it. There reason was NEFT was rejected by RBI. He showed me whole bunch of cheque's waiting to be disposed because of returns.

@Ragha

Congratulations on your New fiesta classic one of the proved and best and real sedan !!

I like this grey very much and your car looks awesome!! except the body graphics[;)].

City clutch is very interesting, can you please tell some thing more about it as how it works and what was the cost. Do I get this for my Ritz and from where I should enquire about it.
Do you live in Bangalore? If yes I can give his contact number! The person who handles City Clutch in Bangalore is very responsive and takes care of your needs personally. I had a very good experience with him.

I had spoken to another city clutch installer in Chennai, they were very bad in communication and created lot of doubts when I was enquiring about the product.

Many of us are interested about the functioning of City Clutch. Can you share more details or a review in the thread that you started previously? (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...91-city-clutch-k-aftermarket-auto-clutch.html) It would help all of us for an easy reference in future. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, 350Z. I am preparing the writeup to be posted soon. I been caught with work and traveling these days. I will post a detailed review soon. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The design of alloys is awesome. Personally I didn’t like the graphics though. A spoiler should compliment the sporty looks. My dealer is quoting around 7,000 for the “S” type spoiler. Looking forward to the next post with details on further accessorization and city clutch. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sir, what exactly is city clutch and how useful is this.

Edit: Kindly delete this post as got info at the seperate thread.

Last edited:

Top Bottom