Ford Fiesta Classic – Cheaper Variant of Fiesta

Thread Starter #31

AMG

Suspended
I dont own a ford

1:The plastic quality is the same, IMO

2: Doesnt really make a big difference, IMO

3: Dzire base and mid model doesnt get ABS. Same for Etios base. Same for Manza base.
And so what is fiesta base doesnt get it.

4:The interior room is unaltered.

Thread Starter #32

AMG

Suspended
Re: Ford Fiesta Classic – Cheaper Variant of Fiesta

Not a VFM car. Ford is playing with Indians buyers. Ford making us fool.
Why you are taking this personally? Are you not Indian? Should I not alert other fellow countrymen if somebody cheating us?

Such statements look good only on a blog, not on a forum.

On a forum, you are supposed to only express your opinion. That is why, you will notice that most of the posts carry IMO or IMHO.

If you want to give advice, or speak your head out, go on, write a blog.

I am not trying to be harsh on you.
All I am trying to highlight is that on forums, you have got to be subtle.

To put an end to some of your queries, i would like to highlight a few points.

1. The plastics used in the New Fiesta Classic is same as that of the old gen. As AMG said, it might have appeared cheap due to the dark color which has been used in the base model.

2. The Classic is basically a stripped down version of the out going Fiesta so as to make a room for the new version that will be entering the markets soon. Hence the changes are minimal. The design changes are not there in the Classic version at all. The dead pedal, just like the case of old gen fiesta is absent in the new Classic version too.

3. Earlier the mid and the top end variant of Fiesta used to have ABS(with EBD) which is why the absence of the same in mid version in Classic variant may disappoint a few.

4. Fiesta has a bit cramped rear and not as comfortable as Etios or Manza. However compared to DZire, it is better. Also the hump on the floor(rear) causes discomfort to the middle passenger.

And last but not the least, although the Fiesta Classic isnt a big VFM package, but still no one can deny the fact that it offers maximum driving pleasure in the segment.

PS: Everybody is allowed to share their opinions, but make sure that the discussions remain friendly and respectful:smile:.

Last edited:

PS: Everybody is allowed to share their opinions, but make sure that the discussions remain friendly and respectful:smile:.
Well said Akash.

After reading of posts from "AMG and Basis" as an outsider it looks AMG was little harsh and was very straight forward. At the same time, he rightly said that information like blogs should not be part of forums. For basis, he was trying to put forward his view and we should respect each others review whether in agreement or disagreement.

So guys [cheers] and relax..

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

EDIT: Just checked out the webpage again. On one page, it shows that the Duratorque CLXi has ABS while on the other it shows it doesnt!
The brouchure mentions that only SXi has ABS with EBD.

I check the the classic : all versions.

1> Quality of plastic too bad,
2> dead padel, fog lamp not provided in basis/mid version.
3> Why no ABS+EBD in a 7.1 L car?
4> 3 person cannot seat in back.

Not a VFM car. Ford is playing with Indians buyers. Ford making us fool.
I had went to check out the New Ford Fiesta Classic, but only to return with some disappointment. The plastic quality of dashboard indeed appears cheaper than the siblings. Ford has perhaps done so, in order to attain the marginal price gap. The car is spacious than the upcoming Fiesta sedan but doesn’t particularly stands up to the expectations which one would have while paying the amount for this car. Obviously, now we should not expect the same C-Segment factor when Ford has placed it a class below but overall, a car better suited for taxi / other purposes. If you are considering an entry-level family sedan – some other value for money choices are available, such as Tata Manza and likes.

Ford Fiesta Classic Brouchure.JPG

Ford Fiesta Classic Colours.JPG

Ford Fiesta Classic Features1.JPG

Ford Fiesta Classic Features2.JPG

Ford Fiesta Classic Interiors.JPG

Ford Fiesta Classic.JPG

Red Ford Fiesta Classic.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Classic would look a hot car in that Colorado Red shade. Need to see it in flesh though.

Is this Colorado red shade a new addition in the classic variant? I don remember seeing any Fiesta in this color!

And the car does not have a central armrest in the rear seat?

colarado red is a new colour and looks excellent! those who dont like looks of fiesta classic can spice up by choosing colarado red + install spoiler + exhaust tip like in brochure and it will readily become head turner again!! [glasses]

At last some sensible pricing from Ford over a good car. IMO by this pricing the base petrol model is dragged into the VFM league. The petrol base version cost 5.59la on showroom in Kerala with all the three necessaries like AC,PS,PW.

Yeah!!! The pricing is killer!!!
we shall expect an increase in sales. It used to 1300 odd units per month. It may jump soon :)

Yeah!!! The pricing is killer!!!
we shall expect an increase in sales. It used to 1300 odd units per month. It may jump soon :)
:agree: fiesta now will become taxi drivers favourite!!!

Thread Starter #44

AMG

Suspended
^

It never will.

It has too little space as compared to Manza/Indigo CS, and spares are not as cheap as Tata.

I believe the spares have become quiet cheap dude.
Service costs seems to be manageable [:)] But cant compare with TATA though.

Top Bottom