Ford Fiesta 2014 Review & Pictures: Fascinating Fiesta

GVC sir, the problem with your Photo uploading is the photo size. You can download Photo Compressing software, use it and then upload it. It will solve the issue.

Jijith, to be frank Ford service is cheap than anyone in its class right now. The myth that Ford is Costly to maintain and Maruti Suzuki is Cheap to maintain has to Vanish.

Last edited by a moderator:
GVC sir, the problem with your Photo uploading is the photo size. U can download Photo Compressing software, use it and then upload it. It will solve the issue.

Jijith, to be frank Ford service is cheap than anyone in its class right now. The myth that Ford is Costly to maintain and Maruti Suzuki is Cheap to maintain has to Vanish.
Thats right but people still havent understood this reality
Also the parts are more expensive like mirrors,bumpers,etc..
These make some people say its too expensive, as compared to MSIL,
But that situation is same for even Hyundai,Honda too but these brands have somehow caught faith of Indian people much more.

Had gone to my native place dharwad and to my ancestral home in a village situated in Belgaum district,t total trip of 1200 kms.average 22.7 kmpl..The car is a breeze to drive,responsive steering & engine.Speed varied between 80 kmph to 140 kmph.Did not feel tired at all.I am getting a feeling that after the end of each trip Global FIESTA is the most underrated car in its class in India.The drivability,ergonomics, and the front seats are exceptionally excellent.

January 2015 make New Ford FIESTA smoke Grey trend version available with Metro Ford Bangalore as per the posting made by "self driven" post no 970 in team BHP under the title "2014 FORD FIESTA FACELIFT:A Close Look" .I had also bargained for the same car but the Metro Ford guys were not willing to budge at that time .

I am getting a feeling that after the end of each trip Global FIESTA is the most underrated car in its class in India.The drivability,ergonomics, and the front seats are exceptionally excellent.
Its true bro. When ever you go for long drive, FIESTA will get connected with you, especially in highways you will always feel to drive more and more. I used to drive often to Chennai. I enjoyed each and every moment of it.

The front seat is a gem, that is the HUGGING SEATS.

Drive safe. Enjoy the ride. [clap]

Hello everyone, I haven't been active here for quite a while. It seems the Fiesta thread is not much active nowadays. My fiesta is nearing it's 2nd anniversary and it's 3rd service. Completed 26k and running just fine. No rattles or other unwanted niggles as of yet. Hoping it will continue like that for a few more years. Cheers.

I own a August 2015 Global Fiesta 1.5D Titanium in Smoke Grey. I have covered close to 29000kms and approaching 3rd service. I'll update the service experience next week.

No words to express driving experience of this car. It's been a total hassle free experience so far.

I own a August 2015 Global Fiesta 1.5D Titanium in Smoke Grey. I have covered close to 29000kms and approaching 3rd service. I'll update the service experience next week.

No words to express driving experience of this car. It's been a total hassle free experience so far.
So nearly 25k kms a year, so she is a mile muncher.
Keep us updated, still scratching my head as why Ford would stop making Fiestas for India, at least 100 cars per month would have made them business case for releasing the new Fiesta in India.

Anyway happy to see Global Fiesta owners being happy[:)]

She is indeed a mile munching machine and a very good at that. I agree with you, Ford would have continued had they sold 100-200 units per month. It's simply not viable to produce if market gave a cold shoulder to such a fabulous car. But, I derive satisfaction from driving a unique car on road and with a wide grin on my face every time I'm behind the wheel. The feeling this car gives is immense to owners and not many would like to part with it.

Also, I guess Fiesta would be the most fuel efficient and lightest on the pocket to maintain. I've attached the latest FE figures from Fuelio and not many would disagree.

Screenshot_20161130-174450.png

As it has been a little more than a year and close to 30000kms, I had decided to give my Fiesta an exterior treatment at 3m Coimbatore. Attached are the pics when ready for delivery.

Total cost - Rs 6018/-
Job done - Exterior paint sealant
Gem clean for part interiors
Repair of PPF at rear door lips
Removal of Front film - it was a big hassle driving during nights.
Got a very good discount. They only charged for exterior finish and didn't charge for other work due to good will as I am a regular customer there.

20161130_143106.jpg

20161130_150624.jpg

20161130_150701.jpg

1480509062472-1494406844.jpg

I've attached the service bills from first and second service for FIESTA owners. Hope you all got similar bills. These were the only maintenance costs until now with odo at 28553. I'll be travelling for a couple of weeks and the car would be sent for 3rd 30k service in 3rd week December. I'll keep updating this thread as I've started using my Fiesta on business trips and it will cover 5000kms every month from now on. In November, I've driven 5200kms and the worst mileage was 21.37kmpl.

Total service cost till odo at28553 - Rs.6145
Wheel alignment - Rs.1350
Tyre upgrade - Rs.12000 inclusive of balancing and alignment.

The only problem faced so far was with steering wheel SYNC buttons stopped working at 20k and was duly changed under warranty, see attached bill.

1480563186011-492755722.jpg

14805632125921208556954.jpg

1480563234841-1068011649.jpg

1480563285992191500182.jpg

Rest, no niggles reported and just regular service. Brake pads are fine for 80k and rotors could last more as per FORD A.S.S. Clutch according to FORD has hardly shown any wear and could last close to 150k. Battery cold cranking at 11.00amps and fine for sometime.

I've changed the tyres to MC5 at 20k and the grip has increased multifold and breaking is sure footed. Mileage increased by atleast 1.50kmpl. Sold the old ones NCT5 (really pathetic for 'made in Germany' branding) for Rs.2000 each and replaced with MC5 for 2700, price adjusted. Wheel alignment done 3 times so far.

Last edited:
As it has been a little more than a year and close to 30000kms, I had decided to give my Fiesta an exterior treatment at 3m Coimbatore. Attached are the pics when ready for delivery.

Total cost - Rs 6018/-
Job done - Exterior paint sealant
Gem clean for part interiors
Repair of PPF at rear door lips
Removal of Front film - it was a big hassle driving during nights.
Got a very good discount. They only charged for exterior finish and didn't charge for other work due to good will as I am a regular customer there.
Hi,

I am getting an unused ford fiesta titanuim 2015 unregistered car. thinking of going for it .have asked for a 4 lakh discount dealer is giving a discount of 2 lakhs.

How is the car would you recommend this car as it will be almost 2 years old .
hows the maintainence and service of ford?

I am getting an unused ford fiesta titanium 2015 unregistered car [clap]. Since its almost 2017 its 2 years old would need to change rubber parts and tyres .

Love driving this car but scared of the after sales and parts availability.

Thinking of going for it .have asked for a 4 lakh discount dealer is giving a discount of 2 lakhs.

Hows the maintenance and service of ford?

Will spare parts be an issue going further?

Few pics of the trend model interior with Seat covers,Arm rest, parking camera and Dash board view.
Hi,

For how much and where did you get the armrest from?

Thanks

It's a fabulous car just go for it. You know the engine is shared with ecosport and there would be no problem maintains it.

I was told by Ford that the assistance for parts for Fiesta would be available for 15 years from 2015. That's a good deal.

Ford service is among the cheapest and don't expect any bills beyond 5000 rs for regular maintenance every 10k. 120k would be 16000 inclusive of timing belt.

Hi,

I am getting an unused ford fiesta titanuim 2015 unregistered car. thinking of going for it .have asked for a 4 lakh discount dealer is giving a discount of 2 lakhs.

hows the maintainence and service of ford?
Just to add, get the oil drained and replace with fresh oil and sump gasket. This car is like no other if you enjoy your drives. Run-in period is a must and you should carefully drive above 1500 to 2000rpm forgetting about FE for first 5000 to 7000 kms. Still you'll probably get 16 to 17 in city and 19 to 20kmpl on highways. After 10k and first service expect mileage to improve by 2 kmpl and you can drive to your style.

Just follow regular service schedule as per FORD from authorised service centers. Insist on giving an extended warranty apart from standard warranty from dealer. Also, get an advanced exterior treatment and underbody from 3m and you are set to rock 'n' roll, literally.

You'll not regret your purchase as you don't need anything extra from market for titanium. Even the lamps are decent for a Ford! with upgrade to night breaker unlimited for Fog and high/low beams. The rain sensing wipers and auto headlamps work well. Don't put any seat covers and spoil the thrill. Just get the interior cleaned for 1700 bucks every year. Not to forget the fabulous ICE, the sound quality is very good and Bluetooth work like a charm.

All the above incase if you get a deal from dealer. Don't miss the deal for a few bucks just settle for what you think is fair. As you said it is brand new. BTW, What's the colour they have?

I am getting an unused ford fiesta titanium 2015 unregistered car [clap]. Since its almost 2017 its 2 years old would need to change rubber parts and tyres .

Love driving this car but scared of the after sales and parts availability.

Will spare parts be an issue going further?
Hello Irfan C

A 2015 made car means that the car would be 2 year old already on RC. I would suggest you to opt out of this deal since there are many problems that might crop up on a car which has been idle for close to 2 years now. Practically speaking, no matter how good a car is, standing idle for long periods means trouble. Also since the dealer will be giving you a hefty discount, they *may* hold you responsible in case of warranty claims stating that you already knew about the condition of the car and were provided with discounts to compensate. Be very cautious on such purchases. I would personally have avoided it since one has to pay 7-8 Lacs anyway and expects complete peace of mind after spending such amount.

I checked used prices of Ford Fiesta on OBV app. For an unused 2015 model in excellent condition in New Delhi is close to 7.5 Lac in the used market. In reality, the prices are much lower, closer to the 6.5 Lac figure. So a 2 Lac discount is nothing. Stretch till 3 Lac + free new tyres, if not more. If the dealer doesn't budge, look elsewhere.

Regards,
Alpha

Top Bottom