Ford Fiesta 2014 Review & Pictures: Fascinating Fiesta

Is Ford still producing Fiesta now?If yes,I would be happy.Its one of the special cars in ₹12L budget and love more than my Vento.

GVC1967-Sir,can you post the pics of your Fiesta please?

Last edited:
Soon after delivery of my whitee ,filled the tank to the full Drove to a holy math ,total distance 130 km.Speed between 80 to 95 kmph,including evening rush hour traffic?Average fuel efficiency17.5kmpl.

Drove from Bangalore to Dharwad yesterday wherein the speed varied between 80 to 140 kmph ,but the speed maintained was largely 90kmph not exceeded engine RPM beyond 3000,now the average is 19.1 km/litre.

Drove from Bangalore to Dharwad yesterday wherein the speed varied between 80 to 140 kmph ,but the speed maintained was largely 90kmph not exceeded engine RPM beyond 3000,now the average is 19.1 km/litre.
Mileage will vary a lot under 8000-10000 kms , after the first service it will be a full open machine, will deliver superb mileage and good deiveability both without sacrificing fun.

The major advantage of Fiesta is ride quality,handling,comfort of driver and co passenger, these 3 are class bending for Fiesta, I can safely say that the totality of driving experience Fiesta provides can be had only in cars like Jetta,Octavia,Audi A3, its that good.

Does the Fiesta have full auto locking feature?
At what speed does the car auto lock?

well sir i have not checked about the auto lock,immersed myself in enjoying the drive of the car, will try to drive as much as i can ,find excuses for the drive,mileage 19.2km/litre,odo; 955 kms till now.

My Fiesta style variant does not have the autolock feature. It can be done manually but its only for rear door. [confused]
Can you PM me your vin, so i can take a look at your as built file? If your car have central lock, i might be able to give you custom as built and you can take the file to dealership and upload it to your car. I will also provide the necessary step to upload it using IDS.

Can you PM me your vin, so i can take a look at your as built file? If your car have central lock, i might be able to give you custom as built and you can take the file to dealership and upload it to your car. I will also provide the necessary step to upload it using IDS.
Hi, AFAIK Fiesta doesn't have Autolock. This was discussed few pages back & the procedure to enable autolock is not working as well.

BTW how did you activate cruise control in Ecosport?
Unlike Polo/Rapid, Cruise Control buttons in Ford cars are mounted on steering.

Last edited:
Hi, AFAIK Fiesta doesn't have Autolock. This was discussed few pages back & the procedure to enable autolock is not working as well.

BTW how did you activate cruise control in Ecosport?
Unlike Polo/Rapid, Cruise Control buttons in Ford cars are mounted on steering.
Pm me your facebook, i will add you. Fiesta have autolock, as long as it have central lock.

Update on my Whitee(New Ford Fiesta 2014 model)
Odometer reading ; 3493km after two months and 10 days .Average 20.8 km/lit .I am trying to upload snaps of the two figures but unable to do so ,will try do the same later.

Could not upload the pictures, any way ,yesterday had a short trip of 302 kms, visited yediyur in tumkur district,then to laxmi temple at Goravana halli,then to tumkur math and back to Bangalore.Road conditions varied between smooth termac to "katchha mud road"having undulations of 10 cms to 20 cms wavey in nature.In the mud road we could know the true ride quality of my Whitee,Undulation jerks were not transmitted to the cabin, road grip was excellant,steering feed back on curvey roads was confidence inspiring,fuel efficiency 23.4kms/litre.odometer reading 3797km

Could not upload the pictures, any way ,yesterday had a short trip of 302 kms, visited yediyur in tumkur district,then to laxmi temple at Goravana halli,then to tumkur math and back to Bangalore.Road conditions varied between smooth termac to "katchha mud road"having undulations of 10 cms to 20 cms wavey in nature.In the mud road we could know the true ride quality of my Whitee,Undulation jerks were not transmitted to the cabin, road grip was excellant,steering feed back on curvey roads was confidence inspiring,fuel efficiency 23.4kms/litre.odometer reading 3797km
Wow thats great news, the Fiestas ride quality is in a league of its own when it comes to sedan under 20 lakhs Rs, the Duster too rides extremely well, but overall Fiesta is a gem of a machine, the secomd best riding sedan I feel is the Vento TDi.

Top Bottom